Kickboxing Leg Guards (First Freebie)

Saw a request for some type of leg guards & I needed a project to practice packing products correctly so figured I'd make some.

The request was for V4 so I made these to fit V4 but I do not know how to rig things outside of the Transfer tool (That doesn't work with V4) so these are not rigged, I just parented them to the shin bones so they don't bend when the ankle/foot moves.

Feel free to rig them for V4 if you know how so they are of better use to people.

I'm going to finish creating these for a Gen2 or Gen3 model I have so at this stage they are freebies.

If I packed this correctly there should be a Left & Right guard for V4 as well as 3 morph adjustments for each strap to size up/down a little & materials are seperated for the pad part & the strap so they can be different.

(Image is a Iray render on V4)

FILE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfeys70nsfe4u26/BRN Freebie 11315.zip?dl=0

NOTE: Feedback welcomed, I'd like to know if the files were included correctly & everything actually worked right :)

LegGuards Pic.png
493 x 566 - 196K

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Hey there Black Rain nice to meet you!! I just d/l the files. Now I am off to see if they work in DS4!laugh

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

They work it seems :)

1.jpg
    1062 x 1051 - 437K
  • Awesome thanks!

Wish I knew how to rig them correctly so they can bend on V4, Still getting use to some of these deeper elements of DS.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited November 2015

Don't worry, You know already a lot more then me. If You can work it out I would be happy and well I wish to learn to make things like that too :) lately I was about to make some martial art render and this was very good chance for me to test things, I think it looks nice for relative beginner like me laugh

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • MjvolMjvol Posts: 93
    edited November 2015

Hello Black rain Ninga, I just would like to comment about the shins, they look very nice. Thank you for making them and giving them away , that was kind of you. I cannot use them , because I do not have a v4 character at the moment, maybe in the furture. But either way they look nice, and the people that made the render , they look cool on the characters, great Job :):)

Post edited by Mjvol on