Fantasy Attic's 2015 Annual Christmas Gifts

darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 112
edited November 2015 in Freebies

I hope this is the right spot for this, if not then would a mod be so kind as to move it to its proper home???

Well, it is almost time to start this again. I am just llike Alice's white bunny, I am late with lots of stuff and this is almost in that bunch...LOL

Come one, come all to our Fantasy Attic's 2015 Winter Dreamland where anything can happen and you never know who wil appear.

I will be putting up a gift a day and this year we are so blessed. Not all participants have gotten their pledges to me yet but we already have enough  for the regular gift a day AND to have some double gift days tooooooo. I want to thank all the participants so far that are making this an extremely wonderful gift giving community page.

I aso wish to thank DAZ for their ongoing suppport of our contests at our little asylum.

Post edited by darkangel612 on

Comments

• Thank you for doing this again.  It really starts the Christmas season off beautifully.

• love the music and thank you !

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Wonderful news. I will be grabbing my gifts for sure, Thank You!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

My first Christmas at Daz!  What a great way to kick it off thank you!

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

This looks very nice; thank you for these lovely presents! I love the music, too!

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Thank you.  Merry Christmas.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234

Thank you for the gifts!  And Merry Christmas!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Wow amazing way to kick off Christmas thanks so much for posting this link

woot woot doing my happy dance now!!!!

• AelinAelin Posts: 112

Don't forget, we are in the day 9 smiley

Got all the ones used for Daz yay n stuff!!

Merry Christmas!!!

• Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! Happy Holidays to everyone there!

Just letting you know the linkto the 3rd pack of backgrounds on day 12 is not found 404 error it says

• launoklaunok Posts: 793

Just letting you know the linkto the 3rd pack of backgrounds on day 12 is not found 404 error it says

Yes, it's going to a 'not found' page.

Thank you for all the other great freebies!

• darkangel612darkangel612 Posts: 112
    edited December 2015

Yes and I got word that the link for fatima3of3 did not work...it is labeled now and fixed...I was a dodo and forgot to add the .zip to the name so spread the word I am trying to do...LOL

Glad you all are enjoying it. So glad you like the music...I fell for it when I heard it. I love Christmas music but all the stores and radios go hog wild with it and I wanted something that was not so traditional to break the monotony. That group has so many wonderful tunes.

Thanks to all that told me about the link.

Saphirewild said:

launok said:

Yes, it's going to a 'not found' page.

Thank you for all the other great freebies!

Post edited by darkangel612 on

Looks like its all fixed now I had no trouble with any of them.  Thanks again!

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

Thank you very much and Happy Holidays. smiley

So many beautiful things thanks again!

Had to say thanks one more time for all the wonderful freebies given out this month

The link for the sky backgrounds is coming back 404 not found.

• The link for the sky backgrounds is coming back 404 not found.

same for me.

The link for the sky backgrounds is coming back 404 not found.

same for me.

Yes, seems we have a little problem. Unfortunately DarkAngel can't be contacted for the moment (bad weather on many areas in US), and she is the people who manages Christmas freebies.

And in the same time, i prevent you we have also the problem with one of freebies of today.

Apologizes.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

No worries, this autumn/winter is so strange. We had one rain before month and since then it is springtime sunny, instead of full month of rains and winds as it is usual for my place. I am waiting for those things to go to Fantasy Attic Freebies, then I will download the rest I haven't already and sort the links. Now I better try to download those items from German sites. I will need to orginize better next year to get all that I can, this year I missed most of them :/

It's ok now, links were finxed!

Again we are sorry for inconveniance.

No inconvenience at all, just wanted to notify someone.  You guys have some wonderful freebies and I for one am very grateful that you are sharing them with us!