how to contact daz studio to have a query answered

Is it possible to email or contact Daz Studio in anyway to have a query answered about a product being sold on their site? I tried the contact us menu below and the FAQs were not useful and there doesn't appear to be any email to ask them directly. Does anyone know where or how to ask them? ty.

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633
    edited February 12

File a ticket with customer service: Contact Us > Learn More > Sign In then submit a request https://bugs.daz3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Daz Studio isn't self-aware, and the only Ai it currently uses is embedded in the Iray render engine. If you want to contact Daz, the company that develeops Daz Studio and its content and acts as a vendor for other content creators, then yes use a ticket - emails get lost, and are difficult to mange in order but tickets allow for things to be tracked and organised.

• BryonBryon Posts: 11

I've sent atleast 4 times for them to send me my forgotten password 

• BryonBryon Posts: 11

I cannot buy any items because I've sent them atleast four times to help me update my password ..its like there is no actual humans to talk to..

• At the top of this forum page, Under Community, Click "Help"
    Follow the prompts to open a "ticket" to Customer Support.

If the account you are trying to purchase through is "Bryon" -- you are signed in. To shop, add items to the "cart" and then follow the prompts to complete the purchase. There are no other sign in passwords required.

So if trying to purchase under another account name, sign out of "Bryon" and clear the browser cache.
    Then sign in with the other account name [via a shop page, not the forum] - this other account would have a different email address - so if your browser isn't pulling up the password for the other email address, then after clicking the 'forgot password' prompts [I haven't done this for awhile, this is the generic run down], and check in the email box for that other email address. Follow whatever instructions that were hopefully sent there.
    If absolutely nothing shows up there after an hour or so, {check spam folder}, then back on this website, sign in again as "Bryon" and provide all details {including other email address etc} so Customer Support can help provide some assistance.

• These were Sales support tickets, not Techncial Help?

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,371
    edited September 17
    People need to speak to a real person to be hand held through the automated forgot password process?... seems like overkill for a routine self service issue.
    Post edited by lilweep on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

I use to have the phone number but it's not in service anymore.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833
    I think they dropped that a decade ago.
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

Richard Haseltine said:

Daz Studio isn't self-aware, and the only Ai it currently uses is embedded in the Iray render engine. If you want to contact Daz, the company that develeops Daz Studio and its content and acts as a vendor for other content creators, then yes use a ticket - emails get lost, and are difficult to mange in order but tickets allow for things to be tracked and organised.

@Bryon can't log into the Help program because he can't remember his password. Is there a way to get his request for help to Customer Service when that happens? 

Or does the Help Ticket program changed to allow someone to submit a ticket without logging in first now?

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

@Bryon, I just opened DIM on my computer and I noticed that on the initial scene is of course the log-in screen. The area for my password was saved before and the eyelash is closed, but I can open it and see my DAZ password. Can you open your DIM program and see if your DAZ 3D Account data is saved there?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

memcneil70 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Daz Studio isn't self-aware, and the only Ai it currently uses is embedded in the Iray render engine. If you want to contact Daz, the company that develeops Daz Studio and its content and acts as a vendor for other content creators, then yes use a ticket - emails get lost, and are difficult to mange in order but tickets allow for things to be tracked and organised.

@Bryon can't log into the Help program because he can't remember his password. Is there a way to get his request for help to Customer Service when that happens? 

Or does the Help Ticket program changed to allow someone to submit a ticket without logging in first now?

Yes, it is possible to submit a help ticket without being logged in. You do, however, have to supply your email address.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

Or what about that link on the sign-in page to reset your password? Wouldn't that be easier?

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,118

memcneil70 said:

@Bryon, I just opened DIM on my computer and I noticed that on the initial scene is of course the log-in screen. The area for my password was saved before and the eyelash is closed, but I can open it and see my DAZ password. Can you open your DIM program and see if your DAZ 3D Account data is saved there?

+  good remark -