Available - G2 Sports Set as Christmas Gift

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
edited December 2015 in Freebies

Hi all. 

Been busy quite a bit. I decided to release it at this stage.

It contains of the Following:

- A gymnastic Dress that can be changed into a Skating dress with skirt, can change colours, it can also be worn as long dress, all made up from one piece. Of course it has the "Fold", "Drop" and "Hang" morphs and some more. One dress lets you choos all colours you like, you can also hide several parts of it like legs arms or collar with separate Material zones.

- A training dress made of 2 parts, trousers and jacket. Jacket can be opened and both pieces also have the "Drop", "Fold" and "Hang" morphs. It has 10 different Prints ("Blings") for the back and also can take on nearly any colour you like, no matter if you use shaders, colours or pattern pictures.

- A bag that can be opened to put the cloth inside. You can hide the belt if you like.

- A towel with several fold morphs. There is also one Version conforming to G2 for a "around the neck" towel.

I struggled a bit with the skirt. Just conform it using the "Genesis" "basicDress" (if you onw it) or normal Dress option. It should work quite fine, if you select the skirt, there should be all the neede parameters to deform it to your pose. 

Hope you like it. Let me know if i forgot to package anything, its such a huge package, I lost view of all things a bit.

Have a very happy holiday!

Cheers

Beat

Here's the Link (its about 120 MB): http://www.sharecg.com/v/83126/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Sportsdress
This is the 2nd File with the missing UV's and Morphs: http://www.sharecg.com/v/83135/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Sportsdress_PART2

YOU NEED BOTH FILES FOR THE PRODUCT TO WORK CORRECTLY!

Gingersnap_Turnanzug_Promo.jpg
1200 x 800 - 399K
Post edited by Beat578 on

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Definitely looking forward to this, Beat. You're stuff never disappoints, and you obviously set high standards. Thanking you in advance!

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

The dress is now available. Have fun.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

This is great thank you!

edited December 2015

I will Update it later, there seems to be missing some uv s...
    UPDATE IS READY: SEE DESCRIPTION: THERE IS A NEW FILE TO DOWNLOAD (PART 2)

Post edited by Beat578 on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thank you so much I needed some new clothes smiles big!!!

Amazing set here!!

Merry Christmas Beat!!

• Wonderful!  Thank you so much.  :)

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Oh! I stumbled on the leather jacket you made! I can't wait to try it when I'm done with this renderthon I've been on.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

AH!.. a part 2 file... I was looking for a sports bag...you seem to have made the only one there is! Found it at Sharecg....And was going to use the outfit, but kept hitting problems with it (lots of errors in the dsf file that I was able to fix in text editor) but ultimately found more issues than I wanted to deal with... NOW I see I need the second file! Good, because I was really liking it :D

Yeah, hopefully part 2 will solve youre Problems.. Let me know if not