Available: le chef for G2

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
edited January 2016 in Freebies

Hi all. Here is a little preview of what I am working on: a cook clothing set with pants, blouse and hat. At the moment I finish the blouse and already started the hat. Hope you like it. It's coming soon I hope. Cheers beat

See last Comment. Here's the Download Link:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/83557/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Le_Chef

a35eee84f88513bf219515edbe794e1c_large.jpg
720 x 480 - 112K
1e7320ac410f85c79a29596854dd6e44_large.jpg
720 x 480 - 276K
Post edited by Beat578 on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

Looks very nice :-)

• scathascatha Posts: 756

Looks quite useful, even for retexturing, so please add the templates?

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    It has no Templates but about 15 Material Zones. You can add texture, Shader or Color to any zone or even hide them to hide the pocket for example. All my models written that way, just try out the zones.
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

OHHHHHH I so can't wait for this outfit to come out such detail and craftsmenship!!!!!

You really have a talent for making clothes Beat!!!

• scathascatha Posts: 756
    Beat578 said:
    It has no Templates but about 15 Material Zones. You can add texture, Shader or Color to any zone or even hide them to hide the pocket for example. All my models written that way, just try out the zones.

Good enough, many thanks for that.  :)

• launoklaunok Posts: 793

Wow, this is something I was looking for in a render of a diner I was working on earlier this month but could not find a chef jacket.  So, now with this one in the making by you, I can use it to complete the render!  What about a chef hat, is it possible to add it too?  Thank you for all your great clothing and also the extra parts, i.e. lying on ground, etc. smiley

edited December 2015
    Thanks launok. Yeah im Working on A hat with morphs to fit several Hair styles. It will also have a cooking apron, you can Hide the towel to use that. And all the drop fold hang and some open morphs. I just need some time to finish.

Thank you, looking forward to this set! smiley

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Looks really great!

Finally I finished the Hat and Apron. Now its sticking the Towel into the Apron, thats harder than it sounds like... Next step will be rigging and adding morphs. Especially morphs for the hat to fit different Hair. 

Le_Chef_Wip11.jpg
    720 x 480 - 179K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

That is coming along nicely Beat!!!

edited January 2016

Hi All. 

After the short excursion into the Game Gloth Designing, I'm back at my Project with the "Chef Cloth". I just finished the Modelling of all the cloth. 
    - Hat (with a fit for the Ponytail, but should be usable for all kind of hair. Especially if you own Sickle Yelds Hat helper)
    - The Chef Blouse (with a logo on the pocket, a nameplate and lots of colouring options)
    - The Pants (in different Colours
    - The Apron
    - a scarf
    - two towels (one to use with the apron, one to use if you only have the pants without apron)

There will also be dirt Textures and (i cant promise that but i try) for the first time you have the option to colour the cloth with shaders and material zones AND / OR texture maps. 

I started rigging, at the moment i have a problem with the pants. There are holes and ugly distortion between the leg when posing. as soon as i fixed that, I'll continue with creating the Drop, Fold and Hang morphs and probabely an open morph for the jacket too.

I keep you posted on that.

Le_Chef_Wip8.jpg
    1200 x 640 - 240K

Yes pants are more work in the modeling dept for G3M. My Clothing Thread

I finally bought a pair of pants and checked the mesh on those and they too had modeled in a lot more geometry; also had them rather saggy. [which was okay for the piece, but not for my dancers!]

Finally its done:
    The Chef Outfit for Genesis 2 Females is finished. It has 7 Pieces: 
    A Jacket, Pants, a Chef Hat, an Apron and two Towels, one for the Apron and one for the Trousers, if you wear them with a T-Shirt for Example. There is also a Scarf. 
    The Clothing have several morphs. Beside the Fold, Hang and Drop morphs, I also included some Pose Helpers into the Pants and Apron, to let it look more realistic if you pose the legs. Just try them out. There are also lots of Materials included, but you can always use your own ones with all the material Zones. It's not  perfect, but should be ok for your everyday Kitchen Renders.
    Hope you like it!

Here's the Link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/83557/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Le_Chef

Thank you, this is really great! smiley  Is it possible to make it available for G2 males as well?

edited January 2016

I didn't Think about it, but there is a converter for the auto fit available i think... If I find the time I try to convert it, but I can't promise.

Edit: Just used autofit to convert it over to G2M, doesn't look to bad...

Cook Autofit.png
    720 x 480 - 266K

Thanks Beat, I will try it that way.  The autofit is a wonderful feature that Daz added to DS later versions.  Just look at your image, wonderful outcome! yes

Thank you! :-)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Autofit between G2F and G2M is usually pretty good.

It is. I'm not too happy with the distortion on the buttons, but I still didn't get the time to learn about rigid maps or what it's called...
  • TeofaTeofa Posts: 823

Thank You.

:)