2Tone Dress Carnival texture

This is my first material preset freebie I ever made, so let's see if it did it right! :)

The dress is available over at...the place mentioned in my readme. (heh.)

I have two versions of the two presets for Iray and 3Delight. 

The textures are 4000 x 4000 with bump maps.

Hope you like and hope they work.

You guys are my guinea pigs since I currently work 16 hour days (including breaks) quite often so don't have time to test thoroughly meself. ;)

Download now!

I don't have time to do any real renders right now but this will give you some idea of what they look like. Enjoy!

Comments

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515
    edited December 2015

Looks Lovely and for G3 too - thanks:-)

edit - bah should have read - I dont have that dress but the textures look nice

Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • DigiDotz said:

Looks Lovely and for G3 too - thanks:-)

edit - bah should have read - I dont have that dress but the textures look nice

Lol! Yes, reading helps sometimes. Well, another item for your wish list at least! :)
  • DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515

Yes it is now ...and it appeals to me more with your materials available for it.

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited January 2016

Glad to hear it!

Here's a better sample render for everybody rendered in LuxRender using Reality 4.5 with a free Image Based Light from http://hdrlabs.com/sibl

Donwload now!

Carnival Texture for 2Tone Dress

Post edited by Tako Yakida on
  • Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited January 2016

Another render of it along with a pose from my latest pose set here in the Daz Store:

Post edited by Tako Yakida on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I just love the textures in that dress and the pose is wonderful!!

• Glad you like it! If I learn to make collars and edging I will sell some texture sets for DAZ products in the future.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Gorgeous dress!

• Thank you, Sonja! :)