Aborted attempts

Saturday morning and looks like 99 % of my attempts are being aborted wth!

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

It could be something as simple as there are more users using the service on Saturdays.  I noticed your post and tried a simple prompt.  It took longer than usual,  but it did generate an image eventually but failed on the second one. 

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,382
    edited May 18

if I could just use the Daz AI Studio checkpoint offline on my local pc...

daz-ai_hamster-wheel_aborted.jpg
    1145 x 654 - 62K
    Post edited by linvanchene on
  • the_deCodedMANthe_deCodedMAN Posts: 41
    edited May 18

I believe that may be the issue. Multiple aborted attempts since this morning  (Saturday) for the first time since I started experimenting with it earlier in the week.

Post edited by the_deCodedMAN on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

Reporting this.

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 650
    edited May 21

The term "sexy dragon" consistently crashes after about 5 minutes or so, no matter which day of the week it is. cheeky

Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

The term "sexy dragon" consistently crashes after about 5 minutes or so, no matter which day of the week it is. cheeky

maybe its artificial intelligence is artificially boggling, like the runaway computer after Kirk has done confusing it.

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 650

Richard Haseltine said:

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

maybe its artificial intelligence is artificially boggling, like the runaway computer after Kirk has done confusing it.

No doubt!

Kirk never did have any luck trying to get a date with computers laugh

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,377

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

It doesn't like "large breasts" either. I like my fantasy females to look like fantasy females so this is more than a little annoying.  Has the Daz Ai render engine been trained by the same puritan who created the Deviantart engine?

Cheers,

Alex. 

Richard Haseltine said:

Reporting this.

Richard,

This is starting again.  I've been getting aborted renders since before lunch (UK time).

Thanks,

Alex. 

alexhcowley said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reporting this.

Richard,

This is starting again.  I've been getting aborted renders since before lunch (UK time).

Thanks,

Alex. 

Thanks, reported.

alexhcowley said:

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

It doesn't like "large breasts" either. I like my fantasy females to look like fantasy females so this is more than a little annoying.  Has the Daz Ai render engine been trained by the same puritan who created the Deviantart engine?

Cheers,

Alex. 

There certainly is filtering, but I don't know how it is configured.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

I also like the idea of "Timed Out"  and perhaps a message like  "Against TOS" when the prompt triggers an endless churning.

Bottomline some informative feedback could be helpful.

Richard Haseltine said:

alexhcowley said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Reporting this.

Richard,

Thanks,

Alex. 

Thanks, reported.

Richard,

It's now 4:40 pm and things appear to be back to normal.

Thanks once again,

Alex. 

Richard Haseltine said:

alexhcowley said:

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

Cheers,

Alex. 

Far too strictly, I think.  Further to FB's note above, the TOS forbids nudity. I have no problem with this but I would like to have my ladies with a few more curves than the skinny waifs that DAZ seems to think are normal.

Cheers,

Alex. 

• tomtom.wtomtom.w Posts: 140

alexhcowley said:

Richard Haseltine said:

alexhcowley said:

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

Cheers,

Alex. 

Far too strictly, I think.  Further to FB's note above, the TOS forbids nudity. I have no problem with this but I would like to have my ladies with a few more curves than the skinny waifs that DAZ seems to think are normal.

Cheers,

Alex. 

Getting pictures of topheavy women is no problem, but you can't ask for "big b00bs", or you'll get stuck in the filter. Use other words instead...

And no, I'm not going to post the prompt I used, because if I do it will with all probability soon stop working....

Sample-4.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Sample-3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Sample-2.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
    Sample-1.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
  • linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,382
    edited May 22

Far too strictly, I think.

/sigh 

found another term that seems to have crossed a line somewhere.

perhaps a message like  "Against TOS" when the prompt triggers an endless churning.

yes 

time-to-button-up.jpg
    1150 x 747 - 104K
    Post edited by linvanchene on
  • foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485

Yup everything aborted on any prompt... Newest update broke it...Wish I was on the DAZ  beta team again....

ok working again..on fast...

now with 8 images aborted...on fast

My tests are working OK.

Just got the aborted 8 images...was working got 40 pics then bamm...betcha its a memory dump issue...

working again