Fake tan for G9

ZiconZicon Posts: 263

A couple of months back I made a horrible fake tan to use in a promo render, and today just feels like a good day to release that as a freebie for everyone to enjoy. Must be something in the air.

Scene of a man and a woman in a fancy bar. The man has an awful fake tan, bleached hair and airpods, and is waving around a gold credit card as he leans towards the woman with a big grin showing off whitened teeth. The woman is leaning back from him, holding one hand up between them, while using the other hand to cover her drink.

Note that I made this for his specific hair style, so it will probably look even worse if you put it on a character with different hair. I consider this a feature, not a bug.

Download from my web site. If you make something with it, don't tell me about it. I don't want to know.

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

I agree, it's the air lol Thank you for this.

• Andrew_CAndrew_C Posts: 98
    Another thing I didn't know I needed until I saw it. I can already think of potential uses, and skeezey lounge lizards are only one
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,925

Zicon said:

A couple of months back I made a horrible fake tan to use in a promo render, and today just feels like a good day to release that as a freebie for everyone to enjoy. Must be something in the air.

Are you from Norway?
    If so, why did you call him Kevin?
    Is the name "Kevin" as stigmatized, as it is here in Germany?

• ZiconZicon Posts: 263

Masterstroke said:

If so, why did you call him Kevin?

Because I used KOO Kevin HD for Genesis 9.