HH Scarlett for G9 [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 619
edited August 31 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Meet Scarlett!

HH Scarlett for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

HH Scarlett is a high-definition sculpted feminine fatale, beautiful yet edgy, for Genesis 9. Her beauty comes more alive at higher subdivision levels from the many high-definition morphs including a wide range of joint-corrective morphs tailored for her figure. Scarlett also includes small, large, and supported breast HD morphs as well a high-definition sculpted anatomy morph.

She also comes with a wide variety of professional-looking cosmetic options. Outside of many makeup and eye color options, Scarlett comes with a variety of brow fillers, mascara options, levels of tanned skin, and tattoos. The amount Scarlett offers doesn't stop there, she also comes with morphs and materials that can bring out her inner vampire, turn her into a demon, and even take her into the world of cyberpunk! She comes with fingernail and toenail morphs, vampire teeth, special skin colors, a shell layer to add a bloody mess, cyberpunk lines, and more.

Purchase HH Scarlett today and bring an unparalleled level of beauty and attitude to your renders!

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Stunning!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,969
    Gorgeous. Love the lips
  • ElorOnceDarkElorOnceDark Posts: 152
    She is beautiful! I love your work sir!
  • sidsid Posts: 432

She's like goal legs for me, ha.

Appreciate all the work that goes into your JCMs

• KensaiKensai Posts: 27

Very Nice!

And ETA on the outfits? :)

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182

She'll definitely be in my cart the moment I see her in store. Although I might alter her lips a little once I start rendering her, I'm not a big fan of fillers, but that's really just personal preference.

• I appreciate all the support! and...

Kensai said:

Following not to far behind Scarlett! I will be launching the forum post no later than this weekend for it to give an early look at what is coming. There is a lot to show off here and what I've been busy with for the past while. Also!... I was debating making a Halloween appropriate outfit/expansion and not sure what to do but I need to jump on it and get it submitted soon if I'm going to. Not sure what to do though... been throwing around outfit ideas such as Elvira, Morticia or Wednesday, Red Riding Hood, a Nun (with evil intentions), a Geisha inspired Oni... would anyone want to see one of these or have other ideas? They usually sell on par with more main stream stuff so it is an option.

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I appreciate all the support! and...

Kensai said:

Following not to far behind Scarlett! I will be launching the forum post no later than this weekend for it to give an early look at what is coming. There is a lot to show off here and what I've been busy with for the past while. Also!... I was debating making a Halloween appropriate outfit/expansion and not sure what to do but I need to jump on it and get it submitted soon if I'm going to. Not sure what to do though... been throwing around outfit ideas such as Elvira, Morticia or Wednesday, Red Riding Hood, a Nun (with evil intentions), a Geisha inspired Oni... would anyone want to see one of these or have other ideas? They usually sell on par with more main stream stuff so it is an option.

Mate, can't wait to see what you been working on!

Got one for your Halloween outfit project - Since you mentioned a Geisha inspired Oni, how about something like a Chinese/Korean dynasty era "Jiangshi" costume? To spice it up, you can mix in an exotic Du Dou style lingerie with the Jiangshi headpiece/hat and the yellow slit paper talisman. Something different :)

• Which style would you like to see first, left or right?

Kensai said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I appreciate all the support! and...

Kensai said:

Mate, can't wait to see what you been working on!

Got one for your Halloween outfit project - Since you mentioned a Geisha inspired Oni, how about something like a Chinese/Korean dynasty era "Jiangshi" costume? To spice it up, you can mix in an exotic Du Dou style lingerie with the Jiangshi headpiece/hat and the yellow slit paper talisman. Something different :)

I do like the idea of the Du Dou style top. I have also been working on some chest tassels and sandal heels. The heels scream japanese though.

• JakamotoJakamoto Posts: 8

The right outfit looks great!

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Which style would you like to see first, left or right?

They're both pretty nice, but I think the skirt on the right side one might be more versatile for kitbashers than the top on the left side one, though that left side one has a choker that might be useful to some people instead, especially if that ring is rigged (even more if it comes with some kind of leash, though there are products available that allow people to make one themselves).

The lingerie is going to be a seperate product I guess?

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 619
    edited August 24

Drip said:

They're both pretty nice, but I think the skirt on the right side one might be more versatile for kitbashers than the top on the left side one, though that left side one has a choker that might be useful to some people instead, especially if that ring is rigged (even more if it comes with some kind of leash, though there are products available that allow people to make one themselves).

The lingerie is going to be a seperate product I guess?

This is the entire first bundle, which (as of now) includes:

• lingerie set (stockings, thigh garters, thong, waist clincher corset, plunge bra, sleeves)
    • texture pack
    • accessories (face chain, choker, earrings, lip ring, nose ring, ankle bracelets, nipple piercings)
    • stilettos (as seen)
    • new platforms (not shown)
    • top & skirt

The choker will come regardless of which top & skirt to include.  

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Stunning! It's a tough choice, but I would have to lean towards the style on the left. As that's the same style bra used on the cyberpunk promo pic above and the skirt seem to flow better with the corset as its more flushed. Plus the choker also suits the style on the left more, so thats an auto win for me :)

As we are getting both eventually, happy with either one.

As for the Halloween outfit, the clog style heels does have a Japanese feudal age vibe to it. And those chest tassels is a yes :)

I can see where you going with the Geisha inspired Oni theme. An Ex-Geisha turned Ronin empowered Oni wielding a Naginata out for revenge!

• veenveen Posts: 137

Instant buy here, looking forward to the next gorgeous babe and more from your lingerie as well

• Gonna need that lingerie set. *languidly entices*

• Scarlett has been masively successful and I appreciate all the support! I'm very much hard at work putting on the final polishing of this upcoming bundle and can't wait to get it in your hands!

I prefer the lingerie on the left render!! I hope there will also be a new mistique 3 kind of lingeriewink I'm a big fan of your work!!! insta buy for everything

• veen said:

I prefer the lingerie on the left render!! I hope there will also be a new mistique 3 kind of lingeriewink I'm a big fan of your work!!! insta buy for everything

There won't be anything named Mystique as I sold that line to Daz but is there anything in particular you would like to see more of or make a return for Genesis 9? I have multiple garter belts, bra tops, and corsets coming but these are all new styles I have not done before. I can certainly revamp any items from previous G8 sets I've done though, just let me know what you would like to see return.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,145
    edited August 31

veen said:

There won't be anything named Mystique as I sold that line to Daz but is there anything in particular you would like to see more of or make a return for Genesis 9? I have multiple garter belts, bra tops, and corsets coming but these are all new styles I have not done before. I can certainly revamp any items from previous G8 sets I've done though, just let me know what you would like to see return.

Something similar to The Queen of Darkness Add-On and Mystique 2. Mostly the collar pieces and headdresses/masks. For me, it doesn't have to be the same design as the G8F versions.
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • MimicMolly said:

Something similar to The Queen of Darkness Add-On and Mystique 2. Mostly the collar pieces and headdresses/masks. For me, it doesn't have to be the same design as the G8F versions.

Looks like the Queen of Darkness needs to return with new upgrades then... devil 

I mean to say with Mystique 3 as a follow up from Mystique  2 but with other colors and a smaller gartherbelt in another style. Doesnt matter how you name it as long as looks a bit like your other lingerie

edited September 1

Please do a remake/remaster version of the Cyber Samurai outfit for G9, with all the pressure morphs =)

Also huge thanks for Scarlett being a Golden ticket item. Massive W.

Looking forward to the new outfits!

Cheers,

KS

000_Viessa_002.jpg
    979 x 1267 - 560K
    Post edited by Kensai on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,870

At the risk of being a party pooper, what I'd want most from you is something like the Tactical Assault Outfit, if only so that I could more easily outfit my women with non-sexualized body armor.

• veen said:

I mean to say with Mystique 3 as a follow up from Mystique  2 but with other colors and a smaller gartherbelt in another style. Doesnt matter how you name it as long as looks a bit like your other lingerie

Yeah I think you'll like what is coming in the near future then.

• Kensai said:

Please do a remake/remaster version of the Cyber Samurai outfit for G9, with all the pressure morphs =)

Also huge thanks for Scarlett being a Golden ticket item. Massive W.

Looking forward to the new outfits!

Cheers,

KS

She looks excellent! Yeap, a Cyberpunk expansion outfit is already in the works (for the one shown here) and I can certainly remaster that top for it as well. A lot of the other things, like the armor pieces can be brought over from the G8 version. I have Cyberpunk textures that will be included in this expansion that will bring over what you see I posted above into the cyberpunk theme. Also all my outfits for G9 will have pressure morphs so no worries there.

• Gordig said:

At the risk of being a party pooper, what I'd want most from you is something like the Tactical Assault Outfit, if only so that I could more easily outfit my women with non-sexualized body armor.

Yeah, I'm still surprised there is a lack of near-future stylized sci-fi/military/utility outfits in the store for G9. My best guess is that most clothing artists here use Marvelous Designer and things like that are kind of out of the question. It may be a bit before a product like that hits my store.

• Loving Scarlett a lot, and great work on her! Question though: can you tell me where to find the JCM dials to fiddle with? I'm having trouble tracking them down in the Parameters tab, and I'm sure it's just me being an idiot here. Guide me, oh wise creator!

• InfiniteMonkey said:

Loving Scarlett a lot, and great work on her! Question though: can you tell me where to find the JCM dials to fiddle with? I'm having trouble tracking them down in the Parameters tab, and I'm sure it's just me being an idiot here. Guide me, oh wise creator!

They activate automatically as you pose her. However, if you want full control over them, you can find them under Scarlett's parameters: HH Scarlett > Hidden > Base Correctives > Herschel Hoffmeyer > HH Scarlett

When you change these manually though, it will put them in an "offset" dialed number though, which means if you change them for a pose, then change poses again, they may not dial up at the desired amounts and cause weird artifacts. This can be fixed by restoring her parameters when starting fresh again.

• Ah, thanks for the info! I shall tinker accordingly, and I really appreciate all the work you did here. Scarlett is absolutely *chef's kiss* all the way down the line.