Noki Airy Low Ponytail Hair

Hello everyone, I have created my first hairstyle and it still has many issues. I feel that this quality cannot be sold as a product, so I have decided to start over and put the current version for free in the community. If you have any suggestions or guidance for making hairstyles, I am happy to accept them. Thank you~

https://mega.nz/file/5jZ3jQAR#bObcalPYzNoCTKUhEUeuLtDH-w4Ix2elEhkxxD41LLM

0203.png
1018 x 1018 - 601K
0202.png
1018 x 1018 - 674K

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698

Awesome, thank you!

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697

Thank you.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Thank you and was wondering what kind of hair it is, as in SBH or Fiber or Hair Cards Etc.

• NokisakiNokisaki Posts: 0

Faeryl Womyn said:

Thank you and was wondering what kind of hair it is, as in SBH or Fiber or Hair Cards Etc.

Is Hair cards~ 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,187
    edited August 22

Nice

NokiAiry_LowPonytail_01.png
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by felis on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Thank for the answer and nice image Felis

• goodwindsgoodwinds Posts: 19

Many thanks!!

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 572

Thank you so much, hair is always helpful and these are beautiful and well done.!:)

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 388
    edited August 25

Nokisaki I do not always post finished renders in the threads.

The components for this render, were reserved for an special ocassion, anyway I put this here for you to see it.

When a birthday coming up, I need something to work with, unfortunately some resources like hair, characters, environments and so, are a detriment to my budget, I have to get them when there is a bargain price and maintain my sanity.

I have not put the materials for the environment and related props, it can look rather simple instead of amazing, but the idea is how the hair looks into the female character.

Beauty Royalty.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 5M
    Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on
  • NokisakiNokisaki Posts: 0

Halcon Bluesky said:

Nokisaki I do not always post finished renders in the threads.

The components for this render, were reserved for an special ocassion, anyway I put this here for you to see it.

When a birthday coming up, I need something to work with, unfortunately some resources like hair, characters, environments and so, are a detriment to my budget, I have to get them when there is a bargain price and maintain my sanity.

I have not put the materials for the environment and related props, it can look rather simple instead of amazing, but the idea is how the hair looks into the female character.

It looks very suitable for this character, and I'm glad the rough hairstyle I made came in handy~

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 388
    edited August 25

Nokisaki I had recolored the hair, as the only options there are Black and White, same as felis did.

By the way the hair looks good! laugh

When I paticipate in a challenge I want to be imaginative, I will populate my Gallery little by little; starting with my first render when I began using Daz Studio.smiley

Cheers!

Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on