Tie prop

felisfelis Posts: 4,187
edited August 28 in Freebies

There was someone complaining about a conforming tie, that looked odd, and was looking for something better.

I made a tie prop - a rigged prop.

It wouldn't make sense to make it conforming, if it was going to be used on a shirt (which is a quite common use)

I saved it as a prop, and as a wearable preset for G8F, G8M and G9. But the wearable preset is to get it parented to the right bone. 

But when you load it, it might neither fit around the neck and it will be buried inside the body/torso.

If you want it to fit around the neck you can scale the neck bones (in the tie smiley) to fit.

If you are using it on a shirt, the part around the neck is mostly irrelevant.

I made the hanging part dForce, but before simulating rotate Tie_1 bone around the X-axis so it is free of the character. If you prefer (I seldomly do) you can use the 4 bones in the hanging part to adjust it as you like.

There is only the loaded texture setup, but you can apply shaders...

Let me know if issues blush

Tie_prop.png
1500 x 1500 - 4M
zip
zip
Tie_prop.zip
1M
Tie_prop.PNG
1029 x 734 - 216K
Tie_prop_1.PNG
529 x 691 - 118K
Post edited by felis on

Comments

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 388
    edited August 28

felis Thanks for the freebie, I will try later.

What model is in the first picture, I would like to get that.

Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,187

Regarding characters, I must admit I don't remember.

For a scene like this I just make it, and if satishfied with the render I close Daz Studio without saving the file.

They are both G8 characters. The male, I am fairly certain it is out of the box, and probably a Daz core character. The female I think, is a Muosso character (but which?) mixed with one or two others.

So sorry, a rather unprecise description.

• Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 388
    edited August 29

felis don't tell me you suffering memory loss.

You need remediate that situation with the aid of Ginkgo and Gingseng tablets, you can find em in the health stores in your area.

The first picture I like it.

Take care buddy!

Post edited by Halcon Bluesky on
  • felis I believe I have found the character you have used for the top picture render

https://www.daz3d.com/millarose-for-genesis-8-female