Dforce Adjusting Clothes and Chest Properly

Hello!

The clothes I put on my Genesis 8 female character are broken when posing or loading the character. Also, how can I make the chest look more realistic, the garment doesn't have dforce, is that a problem? Do I need to do this every time?
I am using 4.22 pro.

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,760
    edited September 6

What do you mean by "broken when posing"? If you mean that they are not moving with the figure have you definitely made sure that the clothes have been fit to the figure - i.e. have the figure selected in the scene tab when loading the clothing or use the right-click and "Fit to" option.

To make the chest area look more realistic you can use one of the "Breast Helper" products which will have morphs to remove the "vaccum-packed" effect.

If this doesn't help can you attach an image showing the issue (making sure it does not expose any nudity)? Or list the products you are having issues with and the generation of figure you are working with.

NOTE: it seems the forum is playing up right now so perhaps you did attach an image and the forum is just not showing this (happens sometimes).

EDIT: You can enable dforce on a non-dforce product but if the product was not designed with this in mind there can be problems/issues in addition to haveing to set the correct dforce values for the material it's supposed to be. I think there are products to help with that but cannot remember the names of the top of my head.

Post edited by SofaCitizen on