Script For Ultimate Pose Master?

Hi Folks,

After a lot of reading and searching I have located this script in the relevant windows folder and got it working by running it from there but I want to be able to run it from within Daz itself. However when I go to the scripts folder where all my assets are, the script for this product does not exist, I can see others for other products though.

I feel I'm missing something obvious but the instructions I've read that came with the product all seem to assume I should already know how to do this and don't have a section on how to add the script to Daz.

Comments

• In which pane are you looking?

• EljaycoEljayco Posts: 23

Richard Haseltine said:

In which pane are you looking?

Ahhhhh, of course, I was looking under Smart Content and I should have been looking under Content Library. Thank you sooo much!
    That is a little confusing though and has caught me out before, I should have remembered. Is there a reason why not all stuff bought from the store and installed using install manager doesn't appear under smart content?

• It may be that the emtadata is not correctly set up, but if this happens often it might also be a local issue (in particular, if you happen to close DS and start DIM it is possible that the database will be mid-shutdown when DIM starts and as a result it won't be available when installing the content, and of course there is always the possibility of over-eager security software)

• EljaycoEljayco Posts: 23

Richard Haseltine said:

It may be that the emtadata is not correctly set up, but if this happens often it might also be a local issue (in particular, if you happen to close DS and start DIM it is possible that the database will be mid-shutdown when DIM starts and as a result it won't be available when installing the content, and of course there is always the possibility of over-eager security software)

Ah okay, I'll check it out, thanks for your help.