GRAPHIC NOVEL with "restyled" Daz assets

wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,819
edited September 9 in Art Studio

I Started a graphic novel 28 days ago using the AI at mage.space as an experiment.
It is nearly complete at 65 pages.
I used the AI to “restyle”simple viewport renders of Daz figures & content in Blender.
the layout/lettering is done with comiclife3. 

Screen Shot one.png
861 x 990 - 1M
Screen Shot 2.png
808 x 932 - 1M
Post edited by wolf359 on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

wow, looks so good

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,819
    edited September 10

nonesuch00 said:

wow, looks so good

Thanks!! 
    consistency is still quite a challenge
    but eventually the tech will become good at repeating Characters/elements exactly…I hope.

I think Daz should invest in a "restyling" option for their onsite generative AI system.

I would love to see the original renders.

@David R
    some examples of AI “restyling” with the mage engine

Screen Shot 2024-09-10 at 8.28.39 AM.png
    798 x 894 - 1006K
    comic sampl pages2.png
    806 x 921 - 1M
    comic sampl pages3.png
    805 x 917 - 1M
  • David RDavid R Posts: 270

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

wolf359 said:

nonesuch00 said:

wow, looks so good

Thanks!! 
    consistency is still quite a challenge
    but eventually the tech will become good at repeating Characters/elements exactly…I hope.

I think Daz should invest in a "restyling" option for their onsite generative AI system.

@David R
    some examples of AI “restyling” with the mage engine

Here is a 2 Minute YT snippet about what you are talking about. I bet by next year your problems will be solved and publically available. NVIDIA’s New AI Did The Impossible! (youtube.com)

At one time I was an OK artist but those skills disappeared with disuse so I tried using AI (CoPilot and different LLMs/dataset filters at Night Cafe) to generate reference images for unique toon carictures I will use in a business logo and video games but I got no ability to fine tune or replicate the caricatures so I will hire someone that used to work at Lucas in FX department that is professionally trained to draw them and then decide what that art work gives me or DAZ 3D models I've already bought and licensed.  Well, I'm sure he'll do good, and it's then my gut feeling when I choose between DAZ and his. I'd really like AI to get there eventually though.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,819
    edited September 16

@nonesuch00
    Thanks for the link to that video!!
    yes, that is exactly what I hope to see very soon for AI comic creation and animation frame re-styling.