(Released) FK dForce LUXE Chains TWO

Hello Everyone!

Introducing my last product FK dForce LUXE Chains TWO, this time a combination of innovative techniques to get chains and Beads in your necklaces, suitable for all kind of images and figures.
Forget about deformed collars, chains and other details when the autofollow destroys the geometry, enjoy the fun draping over your characters, mix and match with other FK sets and let the imagination flow!

Show me your renders, I love tham all and make me proud seeing the beautiful creations you do with them!

Thank you for coming to see and read.

Fabi

https://www.daz3d.com/fk-dforce-luxe-chains-two-for-genesis-8-81-and-9

Just a few samples here :D

LuxeChains2-Main01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 764K
LuxeChains2-PopUp02.jpg
1353 x 1100 - 1M
LuxeChains2-PopUp06.jpg
1353 x 1100 - 892K
LuxeChains2-PopUp08.jpg
1353 x 1100 - 855K

Comments

• Gorgeous as usual, Fabi! I can't wait to play with these! Your products are always so beautiful.

heart

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,831
    edited September 11

A G9 render with 4 necklaces of different lengths. I simulated each one individually from memorized pose, current frame. DOF made them a little blurry. I haven't taken time to do any customization yet. I just wanted to post a quick render to get this thread moving.

CJ Juniper 4 Necklaces.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • FabianaFabiana Posts: 141
    @barbult this looks very pretty! Thank you for your support ❤️
    edited September 13

Another one - this time I used some of the presets to change the beads.

Venice Large Balls.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,487
    edited September 13

Exquisite, as usual.

Pretty sure the Roasary with ends has been copied from one of my wife's necklaces.. wink  Like it, lots.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on

Exquisite, as usual.

Pretty sure the Roasary with ends has been copied from one of my wife's necklaces.. wink  Like it, lots.

Regards,

Richard

Thank you! I had a rosary with that type of beads when attending to the Catholic School, my grandmother gave it to me. It was lost years ago but I wanted to do something like that for years. So glad to know you like it! Fabi
    @barbult thank you for showing us this new image, looks fresh and sweet! Love it!
    edited September 14

Well, I don't know where everyone else is, but I will continue entertaining you with my necklace experiments. In this image I tried an extra short barrel bead necklace with a shape applied. I like it.

Eden after mouth and eye fix_002_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    edited September 14
    @barbult I love your experiments! People sure is spending money given the bloody discounts. You made my morning ❤️❤️❤️
    Post edited by Fabiana on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,304

Your images are lovely, @barbult - I still haven't had time to install mine, let alone render anything! Too busy buying not using blush I guess.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,681

MelanieL said:

Your images are lovely, @barbult - I still haven't had time to install mine, let alone render anything! Too busy buying not using blush I guess.

Same here. I hope to do some major installing and maybe even rendering over the weekend. Am enjoying barbult's work in the meantime! The necklaces are just exquisite, as always, and I bought them right aways although I don't need them at all ;-) They're way too pretty to not have. Also, maybe the rosary version can be adapted for a real rosary, with some additions and other positions? That would be cool! 

edited September 14

Well I spent a merry evening installing and playing - here's my (not particularly artistic) offering. I really love this product!

New-Necklaces.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 521K
    Post edited by MelanieL on

Yay! MelanieL, thanks for joining in.

Thank you @tsroemi AND @MelanieL for the love and the image! I'm very happy to know you're enjoying the new accessories. Fabi
    edited September 15

Wait until you see my next one! It's pretty over the top. I've never been good at knowing when enough is enough.

Here it is:
    There are so many choices and so many places to hang them,

Twiggant Jewels_007.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,681

barbult said:

Wait until you see my next one! It's pretty over the top. I've never been good at knowing when enough is enough.

Here it is:

Adorable!  Must check at once whether I own the figure as well. Look how proudly she is presenting her precioussssss ...

Thanks, that is Twiggant.
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,304
    edited September 15

So the chains is always parented to the neck?

It is a bit tricky to move them to the designated position.

Are there any tricks to parent and move chains to the desired part of the body automatically?

Orla909.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 337K
    Post edited by Artini on

barbult said:

Here it is:

Oh, that's brilliant! 

Artini said:

So the chains is always parented to the neck?

It is a bit tricky to move them to the designated position.

Are there any tricks to parent and move chains to the desired part of the body automatically?

Automatically, not. I would be un heaven if there was a trick or a preset. But you can just unparent and then move to wherever. Or again unparent and uncheck the "Parent in place" option when choosing your desired body part or objet to be the parent. As those are all props you can place them at choice. BTW, good job on the image!!!
    @barbult yes, over the top render, and so fun! Love it!❤️

Thanks for the comments and the tips, @Fabiana.

edited September 15

One more render...

Orla914.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 402K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited September 15

Another pose...

Chains05.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 425K
    Post edited by Artini on

@Artini I like your glowing beads!

I had to move each necklace manually also. It took me half a day to position and simulate all those necklaces on Twiggant.

edited September 15

Toons wear necklaces, too. I added a couple of the prop beads to one. I attached them with rigid follow nodes on the chain.

Toon with Eden in office chair_001_Camera 2.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 1022K
    Toon with Eden in office chair_001_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    @artini great idea of the glowing beads! Fun poses too :) @barbult those are A LOT of props to set up. But the result was great!
    edited September 16

barbult said:

@Artini I like your glowing beads!

I had to move each necklace manually also. It took me half a day to position and simulate all those necklaces on Twiggant.

Thanks a lot, @barbult

Yes, it takes a time to position and simulate all those necklaces.

Thanks to the tips from @Fabiana I am getting faster to parent and position necklaces

where I want them to be.

Your latest "Toons wear necklaces" looks great and one can clearly see the beads.

Post edited by Artini on
    edited September 16

Fabiana said:

@artini great idea of the glowing beads! Fun poses too :) @barbult those are A LOT of props to set up. But the result was great!

Thank you very much, @Fabiana

Your tips about unparenting necklaces and parenting to the desired body part

with unchecking "Parent in place" was crucial for me.

Previously I have just used drag and drop necklaces or the other props on the scene hierarchy

which took so much time for me, not to mention position necklaces properly afterwards.

Post edited by Artini on

Artini said:

Fabiana said:

Thank you very much, @Fabiana

Your tips about unparenting necklaces and parenting to the desired body part

with unchecking "Parent in place" was crucial for me.

Previously I have just used drag and drop necklaces or the other props on the scene hierarchy

which took so much time for me, not to mention position necklaces properly afterwards.

another tip: when doing very close up renders, I always move by small values the necklaces to down and back, it makes all to look more "on the skin".

I have set up these to be moved slowly and sofly so the adjust is exact. Just try it!

Thank you all for your beautiful renders!