HeadShop 2025 LT at DAZ this Friday (9/13)

To address our artists needs better, for 2025 we have reworked our entire product line into modules, enabling our users to pick and purchase only the features they really need.

• HeadShop 2025 LT – the Core Product. A DAZ plugin that converts photo-to-3D with auto point recognition, auto gender detection, auto smile detection. Rotates heads into frontal, allows texture mirroring, texture retouch.Also: Choose add-ons as needed:
    • PoliceArtist 1 is a library of 120 shapes (noses, creases, etc.) that are DSF shape morphs, adding topographic details to any Genesis 8 figure. It also works with FaceTransfer1 and FaceGen.
    • PoliceArtist 2 is a library of 70 shapes (noses, creases, etc.) that are DSF shape morphs, adding topographic details to any Genesis 9 figure. It also works with FaceTransfer2 and FaceGen.
    • PhotoPrep is a standalone app that converts photos with rotated heads or open smile into frontal “passport style” photos that can be used with FaceTransfer1 and 2 and FaceGen. It also includes LoveChild to morph 2 photos into one.
  • https://youtu.be/0KZuzlJTZdc

Comments

• bicc39bicc39 Posts: 589

HeadShop 2025 LT   will not install

• ..or more accurately; "unlike many others I cannot install HeadShop 2025 LT". To remedy, please always email for Abalone Tech Support as instructed at abalonellc@yahoo.com.

Remember, as stated, HeadShop will not install with IM  or DAZ Central but uses its own installer. To use installer, watch https://youtu.be/v3mtkh3-mrk

On Friday I purchased Headshop Lt, from Daz.

Details:

Order: #DA24-0914-2C56-4F4E-67BF – 2024-09-14 7:15:40 AM

• Standard License

View Product Page
    Product Sku: 103006

Serial Number: 5001-25XH-7QBX-FXPI-YBUM-3BL8

Before installing watched video, read PDf, Found address on computer 

for plug in (C drive)

Installed program.

About 10 seconds before end of installation received two error messages

1. can't copy file 'abaloneHeadopLoader.dll

2. can't copy file "fsconfig.dsx

Tried over 10 times during three hour period.

Wild guess:   Won't install

copy of this message sent three times

Vacation perhaps?

No response from  Abalone Tech Support.

However   none was expected.

But

Daz has given me a full refund within hours and I do thank them

The matter is now closed.

Good luck with future sales, judging from what I have experienced you will need lucl