How do I find my Genesis characters?

Genesis 2 and above have a standarization of where characters, morphs, clothing, etc., are placed. However, Genesis 1 seems to have them all over the place. How do I find the G1 characters that I purchased? I have over 120 pages of downloads and looking for something one line item at a time is very time consuming. Is there a better approach to finding G1 characters and accessories?

Comments

• Are you looking for the installers or the installed content?

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,077

Richard Haseltine said:

Are you looking for the installers or the installed content?

The installed content. I presently go through all my purchases until I find it. Is there a better and less time consuming  and less effort approach? For example, the G2M stuff is found in the Genesis 2 Male folder and sub folders. I just go in there and quickly and with minimum effort find what I am looking for but most of the Genesis 1 characters do not following ths convetion and the characters are found all over the place.

• I thought Gensis items geenally went in a /People/Genesis folder in the Content Library. You could also try Smart Content, with Filter by Context checked adn a Genesis figure of some kind (base or a character) loaded.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,077

ok. thank you