I Don't Want 30

How do I get rid of this advertisement banner? I've clicked it away at least seven times and it keeps coming back.

Stupid Ad Banner

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,237
    edited September 14

From a store page, scroll the page to the correct size so that you can see the "x" on the right hand side of the orange banner. Click the X. Wait a few seconds while it closes. Then carry on.

The message will, as it should, stay in our accounts until it's time has passed.

It returns each new sale day IF one qualifies for that additional 30% off of qualifying purchases that day.

{in case anybody is misreading that banner, no, one does not have to buy 30 products!}

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

They are refreshing the banner everyday is why it comes back..

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091

Another way of hiding it is reading it in your inbox (clicking on it to open it should be enough) if you're not seeing the icon to hide it from the banner area:

https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,282

Also, in case it's not obvious, there's a new banner every day, so you have to hide it every day.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,722

I find this easier to handle, knowing they're doing this to everybody and it isn't just me.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,027

Well not 'everybody'. Should be only those of us who have bought 30 products from the artists that day in the past. So if someone is brand new to Daz Studio they may not be getting that offer. Of if all the PAs on one day were the ones that just transferred from Rendo, then there is a chance I might not get it that day.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,151
    edited September 17

I've had the banner almost every day. Well, it's only 30 products... blush

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,370

Torquinox said:

HA HA! So, "only 30" are you proposing a "300 Club"? For those of us who have been at this a while...
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,151

Gogger said:

HA HA! So, "only 30" are you proposing a "300 Club"? For those of us who have been at this a while...

I think it's good the way it is.  Gotta share the love. Maybe a bonus tier for those who have 100? At least I'd have a shot for getting that. 300... that would be a lot, and I know some folks here could make it easily.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Gogger said:

Torquinox said:

Is there a 3000 Club? blush