Newbie - new clothing item goes in "Lost and Found"

Hello, new to Daz, and I would need help with an issue affecting several clothing items I just purchased.
One of them is D-Force Zephyr for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D, but I have the same issue with others as well.
First, it does not appear under "Wardrobe", it is under "Lost and Found" and does not have the "wardrobe" label on the thumbnail preview.
Ok, from there, I can right-click it and manually categorize it. It then goes in the wardrobe/dresses category, but still doesn't have the "wardrobe" label on the thumbnail like other clothing items do.
Next, if I have "Filter by context", it does not show up, event though this is for Genesis 9, and I have a Genesis 9 figure loaded in my scene and selected (tried with Victoria 9 and MGAB-Larissa)
If I disabled "FIlter by context" then it shows up and I can load it on the character.

Does someone know why its doing that and how to fix it?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,187

It looks like it is one of those transferred products, which don't have got metadata.

You can then either use something like https://www.daz3d.com/content-wizard

to create metadata or you can do it yourself. By categorizing you can put it in the right location, but it will still not be matched to the character. To to that you need to edit metadata, and set it compatible with the base character it is intended for.

• Thanks! With the info you gave me, I found how to edit the meta-data, updated it with the missing information, and it now properly shows in the right category in the smart content, correctly filters on context, and shows the "wardrobe" label on the thumnail!