Product Missing Files, need Help

MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

This proct has only Geometries and miss library Content, unlike M4 version which works ok

https://www.daz3d.com/spiderkin-dark-elf-rogue-for-v4

I need help to make it work ...

Post edited by MilosGulan on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,187

I don't have it, but you might have to open a help request.

• Several of the Sixus transfers seem to have had file issues - I will send this in to add to the others.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You very much, I am actualy very glad to see that they are here and hope they will work good. I love those creations for years now... I hope I will get them eventualy too heart I am actualy also missing Centaur (based on his Behemoth model) done by Sixus1 too, not on the list here it seems...

• I recently bought 3 of the InStyle Products:

1-InStyle-Bad Reputation

2-InStyle-Jennifer Style

3-InStyle-X-Fashion

I can’t get these products to work, and I think I tried everything.

It doesn’t show up in Wardrobe or Materials or Texture. I did find it in the Product tap.

Each is shown below. I’ve tried to just click on it and a error message comes up. Then I thought like some other product, if it’s a Material, I have to first put another shirt on the figure then apply the material of my choice and that didn’t work and same error message shows up, where some file is missing. What am I missing or are these products faulty? See below the error message, when I tried to apply

InStyle-Bad Reputation.jpg
    451 x 534 - 66K
    InStyle-Jennifer.jpg
    468 x 505 - 60K
    InStyle-X-Fashion.jpg
    453 x 507 - 70K
    Error Message when using InStyle Products.jpg
    966 x 246 - 39K
  • artxtapartxtap Posts: 157
    edited September 16

marklgoldenberg said:

I recently bought 3 of the InStyle Products:

1-InStyle-Bad Reputation

2-InStyle-Jennifer Style

3-InStyle-X-Fashion

There's your problem right there "instyle" see here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/701081/this-is-actual-wardrobe-right#latest

what you have there are textures. not the actual wardrobe(model). you are trying to put a texture on NOTHING!. Those files should have the texture icon.

Post edited by artxtap on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    edited September 16

marklgoldenberg said:

I recently bought 3 of the InStyle Products:

1-InStyle-Bad Reputation

2-InStyle-Jennifer Style

3-InStyle-X-Fashion

It doesn’t show up in Wardrobe or Materials or Texture. I did find it in the Product tap.

Each is shown below. I’ve tried to just click on it and a error message comes up. Then I thought like some other product, if it’s a Material, I have to first put another shirt on the figure then apply the material of my choice and that didn’t work and same error message shows up, where some file is missing. What am I missing or are these products faulty? See below the error message, when I tried to apply

You need to really carefully read the store page for many of these transfer products - they say what the texture set is for, i.e. which actual clothing product you need to own before you can apply Instyle textures.

As an example, here's what Bad Reputation says:

The required product is sold at Renderosity. 

Capture..jpg
    1191 x 416 - 102K
    Post edited by MelanieL on