Tyrannosaurus mcraeensis

I just want to say thanks to Herschel Hoffmeyer for his new dinosaur creation. It looks fantastic and I hope that he keeps new ones coming! 

https://www.daz3d.com/tyrannosaurus-mcraeensis

Comments

• It's easy to sell me HH dinos, but the store page for this new one doesn't do much to pitch the product to those of us who already have T-rex 2, T-rex 2B, & T-rex 3.

And it's disappointing to see that HH doesn't seem to support interactive licenses anymore. I'd hoped that Scarlett's lack of that option was a mistake.

Still, T-Mac does look good, as usual. Especially the new skins.
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

doubledeviant said:

It's easy to sell me HH dinos, but the store page for this new one doesn't do much to pitch the product to those of us who already have T-rex 2, T-rex 2B, & T-rex 3.

And it's disappointing to see that HH doesn't seem to support interactive licenses anymore. I'd hoped that Scarlett's lack of that option was a mistake.

Still, T-Mac does look good, as usual. Especially the new skins.

In fact, he could have told us a bit more about the newly discovered Tyrannosaurus. But what's Wikipedia (or ‘Geo’ for German speakers) for? The chap was an uncle of T. rex, so to speak. I like the great skin Hoffmeyer gave it, and it does indeed look different from T. rex; more compact.