macOS Sequoia

Has anyone been brave enough to try DAZ Sudio on the new macOS 15.0?  Got to love those x.0 releases. :)

Lloyd

Comments

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,925

If DAZ Studio is your main application and you are prefering iray rendering, stay away from Mac or any AMD GPUs, for they are not supported by the iray render engine.
    You will need a NVidea GPU instead.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,377

As someone who does work on a Mac and currently using Sequoia, it is working fine (with the usual touchiness with menu items that hopefully will be fixed in DS 5).

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

nemesis10 said:

As someone who does work on a Mac and currently using Sequoia, it is working fine (with the usual touchiness with menu items that hopefully will be fixed in DS 5).

So as stable / unstable as it was in Sonoma, which mean less stable that it was in Ventura ?

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,377

Elor said:

nemesis10 said:

So as stable / unstable as it was in Sonoma, which mean less stable that it was in Ventura ?

About that level... it is an issue with how it handles menus... with careful planning, I have found it workable (i do all the menu stuff first like adding smoothing attributes or using a eye posing script then do stuff like simulations); other than that I found it works fine.