Can't open context menu

When I click the circled button the context menu does not appear:

I want to close the UV Map panel/tab and have no way to do so.

I tried resetting the interface in the settings. It did nothing.

Untitled.png
1280 x 696 - 146K

Comments

• Found the lock/unlock docking. It's mapped to ctrl-U. shift-U unlocks rigging. Who thought this was a good plan?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279
    edited September 18

jmucchiello said:

Found the lock/unlock docking. It's mapped to ctrl-U. shift-U unlocks rigging. Who thought this was a good plan?

U is short for unlock, and it is not as if there are a tremendous number of avaialble shortcuts in an application like this 9especially as the Qt version used limits what can be used as a modifier). You can of course reassign the shortcuts of commands via Window>Workspace>Customise.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,279

Richard Haseltine said:

jmucchiello said:

Found the lock/unlock docking. It's mapped to ctrl-U. shift-U unlocks rigging. Who thought this was a good plan?

U is short for unlock, and it is not as if there are a tremendous number of avaialble shortcuts in an application like this 9especially as the Qt version used limits what can be used as a modifier). You can of course reassign the shortcuts of commands via Window>Workspace>Customise.

of course DS does, and has for some time, support multi-stroke shortcuts http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/change_log_4_12_1_118#4_12_1_63 - but I wasn't sure they were quite reelvant here.