G2_Boots1

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
edited January 2016 in Freebies

Hi all. 

I made a set of Boots for the Genesis 2 Females. The Boots come in different Colours. They have Decobelts, that can be hidden. There is also a Fur Boarder that can be hidden.

The Boots can be opened and have a morph to fit them over Pants. They also have a morph to drop them on the floor, if your too lazy to put them away neatly... :)

Have fun. 

Here's the Link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/83650/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Boots1

PromoBig.png
1920 x 1080 - 743K
Post edited by Beat578 on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Now, if I just had some way of making them real, my daughter would love them.

Good looking boots.

• TeofaTeofa Posts: 823

flat heels woot!!!

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    edited January 2016
    mjc1016 said:

Now, if I just had some way of making them real, my daughter would love them.

Good looking boots.

Mine too. Thats Why i only create Clothing i would let my Daughter wear in public.lol. Hence the flat boots. I like them better anyway. I will also create flat half boots soon and make the materials bit better, like adding seams and some details.
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Fantastic thank you!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks so much for these amazing boots Beat!!!!

I am off to try them on the model I used for the Cosplay outfit

• Thank you so much for these! I'm always hunting for good non-heeled boots, and these are awesome. :D

edited January 2016

There is a bit of a problem with the new boots Beat they fit alright on left boot but the right boot only has one fit option so it is not complete!!

The New Boots.png
    600 x 971 - 738K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
  • Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    edited January 2016

Oh.Il Take a look at that Saphire.I tried them out, maybe it didn't copy all the morphs.

Edit: Now I see what you mean. :D That double morph on the left boot was there by accident, but I see that it can be useful to have a second one to even enlargeh the boots more. So I added that second morph on the right boot also. Hopefully this works. :D I uploaed V2 on ShareCG., same link as in first post.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Happy accident lol.  Love these boots thanks for the flat heels!

Thanks so much for fixing them Beat they truely are awesome boots thanks again