New DESIGN ANVIL Freebie - DA Love Lounge for DS

Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,235
edited February 2016 in Freebies

New Design Anvil Freebie now available!

- DA Love Lounge

A Red velvet lounge prop for Iray and 3Delight with seperate Morphing Pillow Prop for Daz Studio.

------------>                     Download here                    <--------------------

Post edited by Design Anvil - Razor42 on

Comments

• Thank you

(and before there are any complaints, yes you can get it without a FaceBook account - though if you use script blockers you do need to allow Facebook and FBCDN to run.)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I got mine and thanks so much DA amazing as usual :D!!!

• Thank you so much :) 

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

Very rude of me - grabbed it and forgot to say thank you, so ... thank you! :)

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Amazing. Thank You Very Much.

• Excellent — renders nicely, easily recoloured, and a bunch of my characters would definitely want to curl up in it! I don't think they'll all fit at once, though...

One small, easily fixed glitch; the folder in the /data/ folder should be inside the /data/Design Anvil/ folder, otherwise it won't load.

• Just downloaded.  Thanks, DA! Looks very appropriate for the month of love!

• Excellent — renders nicely, easily recoloured, and a bunch of my characters would definitely want to curl up in it! I don't think they'll all fit at once, though...

One small, easily fixed glitch; the folder in the /data/ folder should be inside the /data/Design Anvil/ folder, otherwise it won't load.

Sorry about that, I have amended the files to correct it. Thanks SpottedKitty for letting me know.

• Thank you very much.

• Anyone have this without the facebook-know-you-and-all-your-friends-and-family plan?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    JD_Mortal said:

Anyone have this without the facebook-know-you-and-all-your-friends-and-family plan?

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1003253/#Comment_1003253

• That is why I asked if anyone had it, without that. It's cute, but not cute enough to unblock facebook for. I'll just wait until it shows-up somewhere-else.

• I can always use more pillows. Thank you! :)

• Ugh this is so annoying.  Since losing the net I have to use the College and everytime I try to dowload these freebies I get a secure link connection problem.  It doesn't matter if I am logged into Facebook or not.  It has to be the College that is causing this. I will keep trying to find a way to get the downloads, but will watch here on the off chance a different link appears.

• nelm2010nelm2010 Posts: 45

Thank you very much, it's wonderful looking... Now, I just have to figure out how to load it, sigh. 

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Thank you , and thank you for the bump... I would have not seen this otherwise

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

Ta very much.