Nuts & Bolts Kitbash (Now on ShareCG)

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
edited February 2016 in Freebies

Posting this on behalf of Kiory. Free Kitbash, no usage/distribution restrictions except credit given for the original work.

To download, type 0 where it says "Name a Fair Price" (donations are gladly appreciated though lol), and click "I want this!". From there, type your email address in and you'll be given a download link as well as an email receipt also including the download link (handy for those who don't download things right away).

-ReadMe
-62 OBJ Files
-62 Thumbnails
-Full chart as shown below
-*.max files for 3DS Max 2013-2016

https://gumroad.com/l/JwIy

*ShareCG link for those unfamiliar with Gumroad: http://www.sharecg.com/v/83954/view/5/3D-Model/Nuts-Bolts-Kitbash

chart.jpg
1005 x 1005 - 522K
Post edited by Lissa_xyz on

Comments

• thnk u sweetie 

• LimunLimun Posts: 182

Thank you :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112

Thanks!

• nice looking set,but I never give my email to get anything,I did that once and got buried under a tidal wave of unwanted emails

• nice looking set,but I never give my email to get anything,I did that once and got buried under a tidal wave of unwanted emails

Yep. I'd also like it but I'm very skittish about giving out my email and then clicking on a link in an email from an otherwise unkown source. Is there any chance of getting it uploaded somewhere like ShareCG?

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

Approved. :D Original post updated.

I just want to say though, Gumroad is perfectly safe. It's just not used for the daz/poserverse, but more for 3D Game Artists and the like to share their assets among that community (similar to how we've come to use ShareCG).

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636
    edited February 2016
    Vaskania said:

Approved. :D Original post updated.

I just want to say though, Gumroad is perfectly safe. It's just not used for the daz/poserverse, but more for 3D Game Artists and the like to share their assets among that community (similar to how we've come to use ShareCG).

Thanks Vaskania. I didn't mean to imply that Gumroad wasn't safe; its just that I never heard of them.

Thanks again,

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

No worries. Just figured I'd say that because I'm sure you're not the first to not have heard of them. :D

• Cool, thanks.