Reallusion' Face Filter 3 - Free Today 2-17-16 (Wednesday)

Hello!

Just read my e-mail and noticed that Reallusion's (the maker of Iclone) Face Filter 3 is free today at giveawayoftheday.com I've had the software for a few years and it's not too bad. Here is how it is described in the promotion: 

"FaceFilter3 is the leading photo retouching tool based upon real-life makeup theory. With a single click, you can apply distinctive makeup templates to achieve an ideal look. Reveal a natural flawless complexion with skin smoothing and blemish removal tools, and enhance your look further by applying custom contour and highlight layers to accentuate attractive facial angles. 

A versatile eye makeup system features, realistic hair texture for eyelashes and eyebrows, and an extensive muscle-based facial morphing system allows you to reshape features and enhance expressions. Add lens filters and DSLR effects to give an ultra realistic studio polish to your photo."

Thought some people here may find this opportunity cool, so wanted to pass it on. Here is the link: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com

Jason

PS I do not work for either the website or Reallusion - just wanted to get that out there.

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up. I've used the demo before and it seemed pretty good, but I never got round to buying it.

Worth mentioning, though, that the offer is only until 8am UTC. The program has to be downloaded and installed by that time, otherwise it won't work. And it's a special edition, so you don't get the full feature set, but you do get a bonus makeup pack which you can download from your Reallusion account once the program's activated.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks for this