Old, Rough Light Pole

I needed something like this for a scene I was working on and couldn't really find anything out there for free that matched what I had in mind.  It's just a simple old pole with a street light on it.  My grandparents, who live in a very rural part of Florida, had one of these out beside their house.  This was a good thing because otherwise it was pitch black outside at night.

Textures are included, along with shaders for Iray.  I don't work with 3DL much (at all), so not sure how hard it would be to convert.  This is the first time I've packaged up something I modeled, so let me know if there are any issues.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/84022/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Light-Pole-DS-Iray

Light_Pole_Night.png
494 x 800 - 400K
Light_Pole_Day.png
494 x 800 - 408K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Nice...looks like the one along my driveway...but mine doesn't have the light on it.  The one with the light came down in a storm a few years ago...a nasty October storm...

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Nice job. Looks like the one in my farm yard right now. I just may go get it. Thanks! :)

• Thanks, guys.  By the way, the UVs are not that great.  I didn't spend much time tweaking them since the majority of the texturing would likely not be seen up close.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Very nice light wow I am going to use this in my next outdoor render :D

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you I can think of many uses for this