Well Suited

So I use suits. A lot. And I kitbash them... a lot. I've decided it's time to get a bit more organized about this and make matching textures for my favorite suits. The bonus is, it's a relatively simple project -- so hopefully I'll be able to carry through on it, rather than getting sideswiped by health issues and overwork.... frown

First up: a set of eight tweed textures for Mada's Grantham Hall Suit! Coat and pants only at the moment -- I'll probably do an add-on for the waistcoat later, but the file was big enough already.

Get it from ShareCG. Hope it's useful!

Grantham Tweed Promo.png
763 x 763 - 882K

Comments

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300
    edited February 2016

Thanks I am always on the look out for more textures to give more variety. :-)

Post edited by 3Ddreamer on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks for the textures...... but can you give the link to the suit it is for?

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 873

there is a link to it on the product that the link for the textures are for

http://www.daz3d.com/grantham-hall-suit?cjref=1&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you!

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 255

Ooops -- sorry, I didn't see the request for a link, and I've gotten out of the habit of putting links up here as some of my freebies aren't for stuff sold at Daz and I've never yet worked out what links annoy the ModGods. :D

At any rate, new suit set, for Dolce Vita for M4. It is not from Daz, but there is a link on the ShareCG page (I always link the set there). I've included Poser MATs for this as well, though Poser folks will have to do some adjustment. These suits use the same textures as the Grantham Hall suits, so you can kitbash at will. :)

Get them from ShareCG. Hope they're useful!

Dolce Vita Tweed.png
    1100 x 1100 - 2M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

@katfeete Thank you so much for the link to the suit now I have both yay!!!