Female Character Morph

To try out the import process with DAZ Studio I made a full body morph of Genesis 3 and I thought I'd share it in case someone finds it useful.

ShareCG Download

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited February 2016

Thanks, CJ. Interesting face morph.

For anyone who may not know how to "install" this. the .dsf file should be placed in your content library under data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Morphs\. It should then show up in the parameters tab as a slider titled Female Morph 1.

CJ, there seems to be an issue with the body morph in that it comes in with the shoulders fairly close together and back, and that causes some odd issues with poses. Maybe you already had it posed before importing it? Just a heads up.

Thanks again.

Post edited by SixDs on
  • Ah right, because the body was a different base shape the rig was slightly off. To fix it you can use the joint editor and right click, edit > adjust rigging to shape, check orientation, and the rig should update to the new figure. I'd include that in the download but I'm not really sure how the packaging works and I don't think that the rigging info is included in the morph files, though I could be wrong.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thanks, CJ, that works a charm!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

lovely work