Upcoming Genesis 3 Male Morphs

MythconsMythcons Posts: 123

I will be releasing some of the Genesis 3 Male morphs I've been working on as freebies. If there is interest, I will release more as time goes on.

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

I like them, and sure there is interest for them. Hoping to see and use them.

• Brilliant work! Certainly very different to the typical 'pretty boy' stuff that's usually available. laugh

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324

looks very good!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

They are looking interesting!

• MythconsMythcons Posts: 123

Excellent, thanks for the feedback. I will have them ready to download shortly. The big guy requires a few JCMs before I release him, but nothing too major.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 690

I love the style.

Here is Atlas: http://www.sharecg.com/v/84329/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Atlas-for-Genesis-3-Male

Please let me know if you experience problems with it.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Are you sure you want the usage rights as 'All rights reservered'?

mjc1016 said:

Are you sure you want the usage rights as 'All rights reservered'?

Good catch. I figured the default settings would be appropriate, but will certainly change it once I figure out how. The sharecg site is a bit unwieldy.

I assume 'Commericial Renders OK' would be the appropriate license and in keeping with Daz content usage. Obviously I don't want to step on Daz's toes.

Yeah, Commercial renders, no redistribution is fine....

ShareCG is kind of tricky that way...it defaults to the most restrictive option.

Much appreciated. By the way, if it installs correctly (my first time packing files here), Atlas should show up in the Actors section (under Shaping).

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Wow, he looks great. Thank You. I am hoping there will be some girls too :)

Wow, he looks great. Thank You. I am hoping there will be some girls too :)

Thanks. Most of my ideas tend to be for males, because I find there's a lot more flexibility in terms of what is appealing.

My next character will likely something along the lines of Papa Legba or Baron Samedi.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697

Very nice!

edited March 2016

And here's one....

This is Uzilite's SuperSuit for M4 transferred all the way up to G3M...

super.png
    800 x 1000 - 183K
    Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

these are cool

Nice render, mjc! I did have Bruce Timm's cartoon style in mind when I created the morph.

I may end up separating the head and body so that you can dial in your own unique head morphs.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697

This actually plays very well with the Guy 7 shape, even with both at 100%.

If you dial him up another 40% (by increasing max limit), you can get some interesting effects. The character was actually designed with far greater exaggerations, but I scaled him back.

GadesPoses01.jpg
    500 x 650 - 157K

He's great and fun to work with.

• Gendragon3DGendragon3D Posts: 172

Your work is certainly very nice and brought me inspiration in trying to create one soon! Thank you for sharing them!
    I was curious what software you used to create your very good morphs!risonhosim

Greetings,

Gendragon3D

My freebies:
    http://www.sharecg.com/pf/gendragon