It's all upside-down

Not sure what I did but just the other day I chose 'front' view and my scene is upside-down.  So I tried right view, top view, etc. and they were all up-ended.  Orthographic is upside-down too.  Only Perspective is right-side up. 

This just started happening while I was working on a model that I have 6 saved files for.  This has never happened before to me.

It doesn't matter which saved file I open so I thought that it has to be a setting within Hexagon but it happens in Hexagon 2 and Hexagon 2.5 both so it can't be a setting.

I do have an image on the backwall/plane.  I was turning it on and off and wondered if I did something there to the planes but I can't figure it out.

Anyone have a clue what I did?  I use my views a lot so I really need to fix this.

Comments

• Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,605
    edited March 2016

I think I've done the same thing in the past, where I went wrong was to zoom in on something, and kept zooming in - way past the point of no return. If I'm right, all you have to do is choose something in the scene tree then click on the View All icon on the bottom of the screen.

If not the only thing I can suggest is to reset your preferences, but I'm not sure if that will work.

Can you do a screen grab, we may-be able to see if you have something ticked (selected/unselected etc) that we haven't.

Post edited by Wee Dangerous John on
  • BurpeeBurpee Posts: 152

Thanks, let me see if that fixes it ;)

• BurpeeBurpee Posts: 152

Woohoo!  If you were here I'd hug you!  Thank you...did the trick

• I'm so glad it worked, yes