Ivy's poses (Updated 4/24/2016)

IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
edited April 2016 in Freebies

Ivy's Gymnastics & Dance poses for Genesis 2 female
 Gymnastics & Dance pose set by Ivy Summers
This first set contains 16 Custom assorted Gymnastics & Dance poses & 1 reset to zero pose I did by hand myself.
Free to use for Non- commercial & commercial renders.

Please Note:   Some poses may need tweaking after applying the preset, they were orginally created to use in my animations.
&  are made for G2F. But should work okay  for G2M and Genesis characters with some minor adjustments of the hands and feet.

I'll be releasing more pose sets & ani-blocks that i have created for my animations over the last couple of years . just my way of giving back to the community and saying thanks

Download  @ sharecg.com

Post edited by Ivy on

Comments

• Tim NTim N Posts: 193

Thanks for these. They look great.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

Thank you Tim. I hope you enjoy them. I'll be releasing more of them as soon as I get some more time to orginize them .I also have a bunch of ani blocks I'll be releasing as well

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks

You are very welcomed. :)

edited April 2016

Hard to find everyday poses for genesis 2 female.  Available at Ivy@Sharecg.com

This set contains 16 hard to find poses for genesis 2 female that I believe you will use regularly. And 1 reset to zero pose.   No props  included with this pose set.

Important notice: Some poses may require that the limits be shut off when applying the pose preset.

All poses were custom done by hand and were created for genesis 2 female
    to use in my animation storyboards, and are free to use in commercial and non commercial renders

Though these poses were created for genesis 2 female they will work for genesis and genesis 2 male figures with some minor adjustments  for the hands and feet.
    Any questions please feel free to contact me, click here to download

Please enjoy them .
    Ivy Summers
    www.ivysdomain.com

Post edited by Ivy on
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

These look good, Ivy!  I'll be sure to download them in the morning.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks so much for both sets of poses, I am going to use these in my renders for the freebie contest oot oot!!!!

You guys are very welcomed. please enjoy them.    I have a lot more of these poses & some animated ones as well  i made over the last few years.  I also have some V4/m4 one as well.   I just have them in about 20 different folders mixed in with my Ani blocks and other stuff I made stuffed all in my content preset folder, so Ive been trying to get them more organized  for my own content library to eliminate all these different folders I know they aren't perfect.  But thought someone may like them as well.

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Thanks for this!   I'm sure I'll be using them.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407

Looks good. Do these include mirrored poses? 

edited April 2016

Looks good. Do these include mirrored poses? 

No I'm sorry . these are just some random poses I created to use for my animations & stories becauase I did not have any in my content library that I had already bought or were given to me . so I just made what I needed at the time of making my animations and didn't make the mirrors too any of them.  though some of the poses i have and will release in the future will have a sequences of poses with some of them, as to make gifs and basic starter motions to build off.  like I said I'm just sharing these as I clean up my preset fold  because right now its looks like this attachment below and that is after I've already gone through a 1/8 of them. some of these folder have sub folder that have sub folders of poses as well so I'm trying to organize it better .lol  and thought I share some of them with everyone . :)

Capture.JPG
    1409 x 991 - 219K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • MythconsMythcons Posts: 123

Would love to see these for Genesis 3, but they are very nice regardless.

edited April 2016
    Mythcons said:

I think I'm gunna skip Genesis 3 this go around  its has a laundry list of issues working with it in the types animation I am use to making.  But I know exactly what you mean.  there are tons fo genesis 3 stuff I wish were for genesis2 also  :)

Post edited by Ivy on
  • MythconsMythcons Posts: 123
    Ivy said:
    Mythcons said:

I think I'm gunna skip Genesis 3 this go around  its has a laundry list of issues working with it in the types animation I am use to making.  But I know exactly what you mean.  there are tons fo genesis 3 stuff I wish were for genesis2 also  :)

I hear you. The only reason I work with Genesis 3 is because, if that's the direction the company is going, I might as well get on board now rather than having to adjust later. Hopefully there will be a solution in the future that suits everyone.

I think you have a good reason.  :)

edited April 2016

Vehicles pose set for genesis 2 female

Thank you for downloading my poses
    This set contains 6 Assorted Vehicles poses and 1 reset to zero pose. No props included
    with this pose set.
    Important notice: Some poses may require that the limits be shut off when applying the pose
    preset.
    All poses were custom done by hand and were created for genesis 2 female
    to use in my animation storyboards, and are free to use in commercial and non commercial
    renders
    Please do not redistribute, reshare or sell these poses. without my written permission
    Though these poses were created for genesis 2 female they will work for genesis and genesis 2
    male figures with some minor adjustments for the hands and feet.
    Any questions please feel free to contact me, Please enjoy them .
    Ivy Summers
    www.ivysdomain.com

Download link  http://www.sharecg.com/v/84805/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Vehicles-pose-set-for-genesis-2-female

Post edited by Ivy on
  • ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Awsomely great!

Thanks