Knittingmommy's Freebies

So, I thought I would start a thread that I could just keep adding to.  I just uploaded my first freebies to my ShareCG account.  I offered to make a set of poses for another member who requested help for the Millennium Subdragon.  I think they turned out rather well.  It is just a small pose pack with basically two poses.  I'm thinking I will try also make the pose useable on all of the dragons and I'll update the pose pack when I do that.  I'll fix the fact that I can't spell millennium correctly while I'm at it.  But until then, you can find my poses for Yin Yang Millennium Subdragon on my ShareCG account.  There are 4 pose files and 4 image files.  2 poses keep all transforms so that they automatically go into their correct position at world center.  The other 2 poses are done without transforms ('single' in the filename) so they should go into position and stay where ever you currently have the dragons.  However, I kept the rotation transform on the one dragon so that he still turns upside down.  Unfortunately, this one needs a little work to also have him raised up to go into position with the other dragon.  Since I think that would be an important thing to do, I'll be working on that.  I would like to work on the poses so that the couple pose of the dragons can be done outside of world center, but still hold their positions, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.  I'm not sure if it is possible, but I'll keep playing with.  If you download them, please let me know if you have any problems.  For the moment, just put the poses in with your pose presets.  These were done rather quickly as I literally made them and then uploaded them for the other forum member to download.  I still have to figure out how to do set them up so they go where poses go inside the DAZ file structure.  Hopefully, I'll figure that out when I'm ready to update the file with the added poses for the other dragons.

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited August 2016

I created a pose for Wolf by AM (the original wolf) for a forum member who uses Poser.  I've uploaded that pose to my ShareCG page and you can find the pose in .pz2 format there.  I used the Poser Format Converter to get it in the .pz2 format and can't test it as I don't have Poser.  The pose works in DS 4.9 while in it's .duf format.  If any Poser users want to try it out and let me know how it works, I'd appreciate it.  I plan to add some more basic poses for the wolf and then I'll package up DS Pose Pak later in the week unless anyone desperately needs this one pose now then I'd be willing to upload it in .duf format.  If not, I'll wait until I have a few more poses made and post them all together.

WolfAMDown01_FullSize.png
    1200 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667
    edited August 2016

These poses are awesome Knitting!!!!

I do have one question about the Dragon poses will they work on the dragon you get with daz?

I also have another question for you, are you going to make some poses for the Mil Horse & LE and or the Mil Cat & LE?

I have both of them with very limited poses for each.

Post edited by Saphirewild on

These poses are awesome Knitting!!!!

I do have one question about the Dragon poses will they work on the dragon you get with daz?

I also have another question for you, are you going to make some poses for the Mil Horse & LE and or the Mil Cat & LE?

I have both of them with very limited poses for each.

@Saphirewild  I'll have to check to see if they work with the LE version of the dragon as it is now.  If not, I'll be adding a pose for the LE version because I want to do the pose as a set to work with all of the DAZ dragons.  However, I do believe the pose will work with both Millennium Dragons.  I'll let you know for sure when I get a chance to take a quick look at it.

As for the other animals, I have them all, but I haven't worked on any poses for them.  I can probably do some for them once I've finished the poses I've been working on for the Wolf 2.0 which should hopefully be completed by the end of this month or early in the next month.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you for your poses!

The LE versions of animals are only stripped from morphs - the skeleton/rigging is the same, so poses work on full and LE versions.

Kerya said:

Thank you for your poses!

The LE versions of animals are only stripped from morphs - the skeleton/rigging is the same, so poses work on full and LE versions.

You're welcome!  Good to know about the full vs LE versions!  There is still lots I'm learning about packaging up poses and stuff, but there are more animal poses coming soon.