Windows Folder Icons

Dean_2026310Dean_2026310 Posts: 22
edited January 2017 in Freebies

I made all these last year but never got around to uploading them. If like me , different versions of content
has got a little out of hand and driven you a little crazy , you may need obvious folder icons to help with
consistancy when creating and editing content.There are six styles with lots of colour options. I only use
windows , but there are bundled .png folders to make mac icons if you need , or just to edit existing ones. For any
blender users out there , the 3D models I made the original renders with are also in a zipped folder.

From my perspective please share and no credit is needed though remember it is Daz who owns copyright of the logo.

Hope you enjoy.   dean.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wbupv2u2kpx6prv/AABUsCRXuooJUoDwoxBsTHIGa?dl=0      This is a dropbox based link.

The 'All Win Icons' folder is all .ico files for windows.

Please note the image is only a small selection of what is available.

Flier.png
2048 x 1536 - 5M
Post edited by Dean_2026310 on

Comments

• WhiteFoxWhiteFox Posts: 92
    edited February 2019

Though it's been a million years since this post (lol kidding) I would like to be the first to thank you if you're still around. These are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing :-)

-Charlie-

P.S. Your link still works.

Post edited by WhiteFox on
  • Dean_2026310Dean_2026310 Posts: 22
    edited March 2020
    WhiteFox said:

Though it's been a million years since this post (lol kidding) I would like to be the first to thank you if you're still around. These are awesome!!! Thank you for sharing :-)

-Charlie-

P.S. Your link still works.

Hey.. Thanks I had forgotten about them myself.. lol.

I might revisit them at some point , I think the idea was better than the execution.

Cheers WhiteFox

dean

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Cool, thanks.