Morgan's Freebies: Updated March 2, 2016

13»

Comments

• For some unknown reason I can't download anything from your DA site. I even logged in just in case they had changed things since I was last there.

Hmm. Maybe it was a temporary glitch? I just tried while logged out, and it worked fine. Download button is on the right of the page, beneath the "share" buttons and above the "More from Morgan R. Lewis" section.

• mCasual said:

Thanks!

so i have a good excuse to start a new What's new thread :)

Kerya said:
    mCasual said:

hi there, is there a secret to changing a forum thread title, i have a What's new thread like you but cant seem to be able to change the title

Nobody can change thread titles or messages made in the "old" forum ...

Yeah, that's what I'll be doing as well the next time I upload something.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

And now the downloads are working...lol  and for other people on DA as well.  Don't know what the problem was but it seems to have gone away.  Thank you for the shapes, really like the card suits one

• You're welcome. Glad things are working for you now.

• New stuff, finally! Sorry this took a while. Real-life concerns prevented me from getting back to this sooner. Managed to find a bit of time to set aside for some new icons, though. Next will hopefully be some outlines in the same star shapes, and then a set of "peaked" stars (i.e., not flat as most of the icons have been).

MRL Icons: Star Solids for Daz Studio 4.7+ and Poser 10+
    by Morgan R. Lewis

Free for use in commercial or non-commercial renders and animations.

These are not to be redistributed or sold without my express written permission.

In this package is a set of icons in six different shapes. The shapes load in at approximately 6 inches in size, "north-south". (I.e., if a letter A is arranged north-south, the peak is at north, and the feet are at south).

The following shapes are included:

* 3-Point Star
    * 4-Point Star
    * 5-Point Star
    * 6-Point Star
    * 7-Point Star
    * 8-Point Star

Each icon loads at approximately 0.5 inches high (thick), and comes with an elevate morph that raises the top and lowers the bottom without distorting the rounded edge the way a vertical scale operation would. Each icon also comes with a "radial expand" morph that expands it proportionately without affecting thickness or the beveling.

Go here to download: http://fav.me/d9tghup

Icons - Star Solids Preview.png
    571 x 581 - 98K
  • Two more icon sets today, completing the stars sets. First up is Star Outlines, which should be reasonably obvious what it is. Each Star Outline icon has an elevate morph, inner and outer radial expand morphs, and morphs to move the hole. Second up is Star Peaks, which is a little different from most of the icons in that the surfaces aren't level. Instead, a single point on each side is elevated and connected by ridges to the points of the stars. Those do not morph, but will of course scale.

Download Star Outlines here: http://fav.me/d9tr3nb

Download Star Peaks here: http://fav.me/d9tta1w

Icons - Star Peaks Preview.png
    571 x 581 - 103K
    Icons - Star Outlines Preview.png
    571 x 581 - 117K