GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited July 2014

I have a burlap sack dress I made for Genesis. Not freely available as I made it for wancow, but I can let you have it if you would like.

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • KeiththegamergeekKeiththegamergeek Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

I am looking for a dais or raised platform of some sort.

I'm doing a throne room scene, but I need the throne to be elevated, to give it the air of importance it deserves. Does anyone have or can suggest something along these lines? Thanks in advance

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

...will any of these do?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=28414

A simple stepped platform.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=69860

With this one if you need or like, you can turn off the opacity to the columns and arches.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=70737

This last one is more elaborate however turning off opacity on part of the columns also does the same for the floor.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...will any of these do?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=28414

A simple stepped platform.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=69860

With this one if you need or like, you can turn off the opacity to the columns and arches.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=70737

This last one is more elaborate however turning off opacity on part of the columns also does the same for the floor.

The first one's a dead link I'm afraid, but the other two, I may be able to do something with them. Thanks!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    edited December 1969

...just tested the first one and it goes to a site where you need to have Flash enabled.

Not sure which browser you are using but in FF the site opens in a new window that has the Platform Steps selected however you need to click on the embedded Flash window to access the link. KInda complicated.

Not very thrilled with Flash driven sites myself.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...just tested the first one and it goes to a site where you need to have Flash enabled.

Not sure which browser you are using but in FF the site opens in a new window that has the Platform Steps selected however you need to click on the embedded Flash window to access the link. KInda complicated.

Not very thrilled with Flash driven sites myself.

I was able to download the first steps by going to the site you mentioned. Thanks again.

edited December 1969

Are there any free racing bicycles out there please. The one in the Daz shop is a bit expensive for just a promo render of some clothing I have been asked to make.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Are there any free racing bicycles out there please. The one in the Daz shop is a bit expensive for just a promo render of some clothing I have been asked to make.

Difficult ... I hope one of these works
    http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/bicycle-author-max-free/503602 (select the obj to download)
    http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/294087 this is 3ds

edited December 1969

Thanks Kerya.

I downloaded the free racing bike, but it doesn't convert the wheels very well when I put it into my modelling program! They end up as just round circles, no spokes or tyres etc.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited July 2014

wilmap said:
    There are a few on ShareCG.com. This one is in Blender format. There's also these two Masked Rider bikes for Poser. For something a little more "over-the-top Futuristics, there's This one in object format.

Opps, I thought you meant motorcycles. I'll leave them up anyway.

I did find this bike over at Renderosity.

Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Thanks Kerya.

I downloaded the free racing bike, but it doesn't convert the wheels very well when I put it into my modelling program! They end up as just round circles, no spokes or tyres etc.

This one is in 3ds format. Comes into Carrara nicely, in total and uv mapped. Poser brings it in well too.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    wilmap said:
    Thanks Kerya.

This one is in 3ds format. Comes into Carrara nicely, in total and uv mapped. Poser brings it in well too.

Thanks Dollygirl, that's exactly what I want. Downloading it now.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    I have a burlap sack dress I made for Genesis. Not freely available as I made it for wancow, but I can let you have it if you would like.
    Got it - thanks!
  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 706
    edited December 1969

Any shoes or boots for The Girl?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969
  • grylingrylin Posts: 278
    edited December 1969

aki3 said:
    yes :) mirror d form tools too, im looking for, i tried one from a japanese site ,but doesnt work :P i am still using v4 and m4, and im creating new characters :D ,but thankyou :)

"pounce" ... I have no idea how/where to categorize this. DA failed to upload the file 3 times so it's over at sharecg.com

http://www.sharecg.com/v/76457/view/8/Script/For-a-Request-re-Legacy-morphs-inj-rem-scripts

Has the Morph tools by DeltaX15 and MorphMan4 ... along with the .pdf tutorials and some sample files I had with them before.

"nothing new" for those who had downloaded either the legacy rigging of a skirt for A3 or eyebrows for Dennis ;-)

i finally found this thread :) thanx for the script!!

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

aki3 said:
    aki3 said:
    yes :) mirror d form tools too, im looking for, i tried one from a japanese site ,but doesnt work :P i am still using v4 and m4, and im creating new characters :D ,but thankyou :)

"pounce" ... I have no idea how/where to categorize this. DA failed to upload the file 3 times so it's over at sharecg.com

http://www.sharecg.com/v/76457/view/8/Script/For-a-Request-re-Legacy-morphs-inj-rem-scripts

Has the Morph tools by DeltaX15 and MorphMan4 ... along with the .pdf tutorials and some sample files I had with them before.

"nothing new" for those who had downloaded either the legacy rigging of a skirt for A3 or eyebrows for Dennis ;-)

i finally found this thread :) thanx for the script!!

Most welcome, enjoy ;-)

• hermun81hermun81 Posts: 101
    edited August 2014

Is there a ballerina outfit / leotard to go with the new pose sets for Gen2 female in the store?

Post edited by hermun81 on
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

I mentioned a few weeks ago posting a salon scene as a model, I was out of town for a few weeks, came back and found this model has serious geometry problems and I need to revisit it.
    My sincere apologies to anyone who was waiting for this and thought i skipped out. The model is a wreck, I don't know what I did but it needs to be fixed.

edited December 1969

Anyone know where I can get some free hair textures for the End of Summer Hair? I really need a silver hair texture for the End of Summer Hair for Ashley that matches the silver color that comes in the Erato Haior Styles set.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

has anybody seen a JATO bottle (used to assist in aircraft takeoff from short runways) allowed in commercial renders?

screenshot,_jato.png
    84 x 99 - 20K
  • beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

I was sure Daz studio did a hippy van with the peace sign ect…..Looking for hippy vw van and anything to do with flower power 60’s smile

edited December 1969

I was sure Daz studio did a hippy van with the peace sign ect…..Looking for hippy vw van and anything to do with flower power 60’s smile

Mr Sparky has The Mystery Machine. About three quarters down the page. It is non-commercial
  • beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Thank you Dollygirl I have the link saved and will use that for sure but looking more for vw type van...Thanks again for helping :)

• ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Has anyone seen a decent pair of lace-up hightop shoes [preferably like Chuck Taylors] in their travels? I would prefer something for V4, M4, K4, Genesis, G2F or G2M, but I will take anything for gen 3, gen 2, gen 1 or Poser figures. The only freebie ones I have are a button-up [?!] set that come with one of mamomamo's V4 outfits, and their lack of laces is really not giving me the result I want. Thanks.

--MW

edited August 2014

OK, I have a question. I downloaded a freebie called Jinja 10 a whole back, but I don't have the link anymore, and could really use it. I thought it was on Renderocity, but I haven't been able to find it there, at least not under that name. For an idea of what it looks like, I did this picture of Tommie in her new Furisode within the the Jinja 10 set. I'm also attaching the .PNG image of the set. IF anyone else has this set and has the link to it, I'd be most appreciative.

Also, I'm looking for Japanese Tanabata festival lanterns as well.

jinja10.png
    91 x 91 - 9K
    Furisode-(small).jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
    edited December 1969

Has anyone seen a decent pair of lace-up hightop shoes [preferably like Chuck Taylors] in their travels? I would prefer something for V4, M4, K4, Genesis, G2F or G2M, but I will take anything for gen 3, gen 2, gen 1 or Poser figures. The only freebie ones I have are a button-up [?!] set that come with one of mamomamo's V4 outfits, and their lack of laces is really not giving me the result I want. Thanks.

--MW

These are for Miki2.
  • Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:

--MW

These are for Miki2.
    And these are the Aiko 3 version.
    edited December 1969

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for:

Original USS Burke frigate mesh that was done by Mateen Greenway
    Deflector shield/force field effects
    Explosions

Thanks in advance

• ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl and Eustace Scrubb -- thank you for your links. These look great. Downloading now...

--MW

This discussion has been closed.