GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Is Daz having hiccups again, my post is missing...lol   You can also do a search over in the free section of rendersoity, I did one and mentioned that in the invisible post...lol and there were several books opened, morphing, etc.  I won't mention sharecg since fleetpp gave you the link I had...lol

• And of course, http://fast3d.co.uk/cleverbook/cb.html will get you one of the smallest 3D books on the 'net, by file size.

edited October 2015

I was wondering if anyone knew of a free suit of armor that looks similar to the image below and links.  It does not have to be identical, just similar. Forgot to mention it does not have to be textured, I can do that, but I do need it rigged for Daz.

http://awsmblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/full-metal-alchemist-al-cosplay.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RRkYfVr.jpg

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

For what figure?  Oh wait..  *giggles*

LOL you recognize it...I was thinking Genesis1 figure since I have all the morphs for that model.

2nd favorite anime ever, following close behind Soul Eater.  Though I honestly couldn't tell you which of the two versions I like better.

I know...I got confused when I started watching brotherhood and noticed it more or less was a remake of the previous 51 episodes.  I did noticed they blended a number of episodes together and added more stuff not in the previous version.  There's a movie to watch after brotherhood that I am wondering what time frame it fits into.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I will ask here as well.  I am in need of some freebie skins for a new project I am working on, so any help would be great!!!

Thanks to all ahead of time!!

Have to tell us which figure you need 'em for, Shadowcry.  There are probably 50+ floating around for V4 (which also work in Genesis 1), Genesis 2 isn't as common.  Not sure if any have been released for Genesis 3 yet.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    Fisty said:

Have to tell us which figure you need 'em for, Shadowcry.  There are probably 50+ floating around for V4 (which also work in Genesis 1), Genesis 2 isn't as common.  Not sure if any have been released for Genesis 3 yet.

Last month or the month before in DS Creative was a G3F texture...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    mjc1016 said:
    Fisty said:

Last month or the month before in DS Creative was a G3F texture...

Silver's Amy for Genesis3

http://issuu.com/philatdsc/docs/ds_creative_13

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667
    Fisty said:

It is for Genesis 1 & 2 so could you plz give me some links to the free skins thanks!!!

• I hate to have my first post ever on these forums be asking for something, but I've bounced all over and can't find what I'm looking for. I'm simply looking for a reflective vest, like construction workers wear. I'd really need it to be rigged, too, but it doesn't really matter what figure it's rigged too, I can cheat it and make it fit. Heck, it doesn't even have to be free.. I just can't find one anywhere!
    tmp_5622-41ALUndsOZL1046526791.jpg
    500 x 500 - 6K

You know, that could easily be made by using a vest, shirt or jacket and using transmaps and textures.

• Are there any tubes like this around? They are used for storing maps, blueprints, etc. If there are any blueprints, etc, around, that would be great too :)

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 873

Are there any tubes like this around? They are used for storing maps, blueprints, etc. If there are any blueprints, etc, around, that would be great too :)

in my search only thing I found for Tubes was the Everyday Stationery  it has a mailing tube in it

• Looking for egyptian crook and flail, Thank you for any help smiley

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    beachlegs said:

Looking for egyptian crook and flail, Thank you for any help smiley

If you are a Platinum Club member then there is a set in this thread called Pharaoh's Fantasy for V3 and V4

• DollyGirl said:
    beachlegs said:

If you are a Platinum Club member then there is a set in this thread called Pharaoh's Fantasy for V3 and V4

Thanks Dolly says page cant be found and I am not a club member :(

edited November 2015
    beachlegs said:
    DollyGirl said:
    beachlegs said:

Are you logged in? Sometimes DAZ logs us out and we don't realize it. I just clicked on the link and it went to the page. It is a sticky at the top of the Platinum Club forum called DAZ Platinum Club Freebies - Reloaded. The link to the product is in the first entry.

Post edited by DollyGirl on
  • DollyGirl said:
    beachlegs said:
    DollyGirl said:
    beachlegs said:

Are you logged in? Sometimes DAZ logs us out and we don't realize it. I just clicked on the link and it went to the page. It is a sticky at the top of the Platinum Club forum called DAZ Platinum Club Freebies - Reloaded. The link to the product is in the first entry.

Yes logged in and refreshed the page

logged in.jpg
    790 x 449 - 69K

Well fuuuudge!  So go to Platinum Club Memebers Only Forum and look for DAZ Platinum Club Freebies - Reloaded. It is the seventh thread from the top. The link to the product is in the first page first entry. Right after "Required - Millenium Big Cat" freebie listing.

• DollyGirl said:

Well fuuuudge!  So go to Platinum Club Memebers Only Forum and look for DAZ Platinum Club Freebies - Reloaded. It is the seventh thread from the top. The link to the product is in the first page first entry. Right after "Required - Millenium Big Cat" freebie listing

Haaving problem finding it and wouldnt be able to get it as not a club member anyway, I appreciate your help my friend thank you.

That explains everything. Yes sorry about that and your welcome. It would have been perfect. There is this crook from trumarcar. It would have to be modified a bit but could work for you. Or TrekkieGrrrl's crook could be used as well. For the flail I think I would use AprilYSH's horse tail hair model and then add a cylinder to make a staff for it. There is a small cap of hair at the end of the model that would have to be removed. Could do that with a modified transmap or if you are comfortable with DAZ Studio you could go in and assign those polygons to their own material set and then just make them disappear. This later suggestion just works if you stay in Studio.

• DollyGirl said:

That explains everything. Yes sorry about that and your welcome. It would have been perfect. There is this crook from trumarcar. It would have to be modified a bit but could work for you. Or TrekkieGrrrl's crook could be used as well. For the flail I think I would use AprilYSH's horse tail hair model and then add a cylinder to make a staff for it. There is a small cap of hair at the end of the model that would have to be removed. Could do that with a modified transmap or if you are comfortable with DAZ Studio you could go in and assign those polygons to their own material set and then just make them disappear. This later suggestion just works if you stay in Studio.

I can work with them thank you very much, I can modify in psp no problem :) Thank you so much for all your help you have been wonderful :)x

• mmkdazmmkdaz Posts: 335

Hello all! I'm requesting a Softbox and/or Snoot for Iray.

Much appreciated!

• If somebody would make a proper matching codpiece to go with the Old world Knight (http://www.daz3d.com/old-world-knight-for-genesis-2-males) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Charlie

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972

Are there any bump maps available just for adding wrinkles to clothing? Or a brief tutorial on how to make them?

This discussion has been closed.