GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

Comments

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697

Mazel tov and thanks!

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    Ostadan said:

Various vehicles come with 'driver' poses for M4 et al; but I would like to give that poor unsafe driver a shoulder strap/harness.  I don't see them in a lot of 3D vehicles.

Having made that observation, I was sensitized enough to notice that the drivers of cars in (at least one) car commercials don't wear a shoulder belt either.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972

I have a texture for superhero Black Panther, but does anyone know where I can find a mask for him?

• marymary Posts: 70
    edited March 2016

Is there a 3gf skin which is dark brown and has golden undertones?  any one?

Post edited by mary on
  • SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972
    mr_robbi said:

That looks ideal, thanks!

• Hey, all! Quick question! I'm looking for fully rigged figures of Po, Shifu, Mantis, Crane, Monkey, Viper, and Tigress from Kung Fu Panda...Anybody out there willing to help? Oh, I almost forgot, I use DS4.8+. Thanks! ~* PhoenixDeFalco *~
  • Does anyone know how to get RTENODER? the site is down, as is everywhere I've checked.  Also, Farrow the Rat Dragon? It was a freebie, but I can't find any site that has the character, only the morphs and textures from Lyne.  Thanks!

• Does anyone know where I can get a horse or any other large animal but I would prefer a horse
    Alla's EasyPose Horse and Arabian Texture are on LadyFyre's site, I think, or mayabe Sharecg.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

RTEncoder - I prefer RTEJava: https://sites.google.com/site/rtejava/downloads (as far as I heard the Mac .sit doesn't work anymore, but the zip is fine for Macs too - as I heard, I don't have a Mac).

As for Farrow the Rat Dragon - yes he was free at Poserpros, but the Readme/Eula that comes with him states that I would have to delete all the content on my computer to transfer it to somebody else - so it's not very probable that somebody will transfer his/her rights to you. I am PMing you the email adress for ElectricAardvark ...

• Kerya said:

RTEncoder - I prefer RTEJava: https://sites.google.com/site/rtejava/downloads (as far as I heard the Mac .sit doesn't work anymore, but the zip is fine for Macs too - as I heard, I don't have a Mac).

As for Farrow the Rat Dragon - yes he was free at Poserpros, but the Readme/Eula that comes with him states that I would have to delete all the content on my computer to transfer it to somebody else - so it's not very probable that somebody will transfer his/her rights to you. I am PMing you the email adress for ElectricAardvark ...

Thank you for the address and thank you for the link! I hope he/she answers!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667
    mary said:

Is there a 3gf skin which is dark brown and has golden undertones?  any one?

You may have to buy the skin builder from daz shop Mary.......But maybe someone else more knowledgeable then I am can help you out

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

...is there an updated Skin Builder Pro for G3F?  I haven't seen one. 

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 873
    edited March 2016

there is not a skin builder for G3F, like for Genesis and Genesis2, but there is going to be Growing Up Skin Merchant Resource for Genesis 3 Female and Male,  soon to be released

ETA: should had read what I hadn't yet

Zev0 said:

When I get to Skin Builder, All those added elements will be compatible with this skin set

Post edited by XaatXuun on

crap i was hoping to avoid skin builder, never mind i'll wait for one for g3.

Or you could adjust the Diffuse and Ambient or Diffuse and Specular colors under a pale skin.

XaatXuun said:

there is not a skin builder for G3F, like for Genesis and Genesis2, but there is going to be Growing Up Skin Merchant Resource for Genesis 3 Female and Male,  soon to be released

ETA: should had read what I hadn't yet

Zev0 said:

When I get to Skin Builder, All those added elements will be compatible with this skin set

...even better .My one major issue with G3 was the change in mapping zones which makes any older generation skins useless without some form of conversion.  Hope one of the options will be freckles.

edited March 2016

Or you could adjust the Diffuse and Ambient or Diffuse and Specular colors under a pale skin.

...that works to a point however something like a skin builder gives more flexibility for mixing different qualities. I've also notice that when going for a very fair skinned look, the palms of the hands almost turn white.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    kyoto kid said:

...that works to a point however something like a skin builder gives more flexibility for mixing different qualities. I've also notice that when going for a very fair skinned look, the palms of the hands almost turn white.

True!  And there aren't enough (if any) figures with the palms of the hands and soles of the feet on a seperate material zone, so as to accurately show the whiteness of most human hands & feet, whatever the color of the arm.

i'm to lazy and and stupid to do it.

kyoto kid said:

True!  And there aren't enough (if any) figures with the palms of the hands and soles of the feet on a seperate material zone, so as to accurately show the whiteness of most human hands & feet, whatever the color of the arm.

There is a free mask for G3F Palms and Soles http://www.sharecg.com/v/81327/browse/6/Texture/PalmSoleMasks-G3BaseFemaleUVSet-AlphaV01

Got that one:  just wishing such masks weren't necessary.  But thanks!

• Hi,

I am looking for Guyver armor for a female. I know Royloo had some but their site is gone. I saw the commercial product on this that had some organic armor, but its nto what I am lookign for. Anyone knwo of any that is more liek the guyver suits or if Royloo may have set up another site with their stuff?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,638

Hi,

I am looking for Guyver armor for a female. I know Royloo had some but their site is gone. I saw the commercial product on this that had some organic armor, but its nto what I am lookign for. Anyone knwo of any that is more liek the guyver suits or if Royloo may have set up another site with their stuff?

Royloo has some stuff over on Poseradicts: http://shop.poseraddicts.com/index.php?act=viewAff&affId=57. Maybe you could contact him there.

• I'm looking for G2M skin tones that are darker than M6 but not as dark as Darius.

Would this work for you: http://www.sharecg.com/v/76901/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/G2-Male-Skin-Tex

Or there is this but its not free: http://www.daz3d.com/skin-masters-for-darius-6

Thanks. The skin masters may be perfect, not sure how I missed it in the store.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

looking for free v7 clothing to try out this thing I just bought (hint: it's v7)

looking for free v7 clothing to try out this thing I just bought (hint: it's v7)

https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Genesis_3_Female/Wardrobe

• Hey, all! Does anyone know where I might find, or can someone create, a rigged Phoenix?
This discussion has been closed.