My freebies

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898
    edited August 2019

She looks really interesting, thanks for all the work! I'm rooting for her to be fixed!

Post edited by Hylas on
  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

"The user has not uploaded any freestuff items."

• i thought the "default" in the settings of the created morph was just for the morph. now i know its for the default G8. i had put it at 100 instead leaving it at zero. now i know better :). G8 a pain in the neck for me. i might go back to G3 

ok there is a minor issue where Bunny

Cut

shape loads unto the default G8 when loading G8. a simply wrong notation casuing  all this mess...ugh! simply turn Bunny shape to zero in parameters/shape tab... can't believe this woman giving me such hassle to make *laughs*

Do you mean that any time we load the default/basic Genesis 8 female character we have to turn the 'Bunny shape' to zero? Isn't that what @music2u4u was complaining about in the first place? That installing 'Bunny' affects the default/basic Genesis 8 female character? Which ofcourse is an unwanted situation. I was hoping that you had fixed that issue because I really like this 'Bunny' character a lot, she's badass!

The default is just that - the value applied to a property when nothing is, directly or via a link, modifying it. If the morph is saved as an asset it wil apply to every version of the base figure loaded that doesn't have a different value explicitly set.

• i thought the "default" in the settings of the created morph was just for the morph. now i know its for the default G8. i had put it at 100 instead leaving it at zero. now i know better :). G8 a pain in the neck for me. i might go back to G3 

ok there is a minor issue where Bunny

Cut

shape loads unto the default G8 when loading G8. a simply wrong notation casuing  all this mess...ugh! simply turn Bunny shape to zero in parameters/shape tab... can't believe this woman giving me such hassle to make *laughs*

Do you mean that any time we load the default/basic Genesis 8 female character we have to turn the 'Bunny shape' to zero? Isn't that what @music2u4u was complaining about in the first place? That installing 'Bunny' affects the default/basic Genesis 8 female character? Which ofcourse is an unwanted situation. I was hoping that you had fixed that issue because I really like this 'Bunny' character a lot, she's badass!

The default is just that - the value applied to a property when nothing is, directly or via a link, modifying it. If the morph is saved as an asset it wil apply to every version of the base figure loaded that doesn't have a different value explicitly set.

ah ok.. thanks.guess i was thinkin soemthing diffrent :)

• emotionaldreams2emotionaldreams2 Posts: 141
    edited August 2019
    Gordig said:

Here's what her skin looks like (on a regular G8F) in Iray:

It's a good-looking skin (and I'm glad you got rid of the birthmark), but the coloring is all wrong, and the eyes are still goofy.

ohhh. needs more  work... funny it looks diffrent for me til u share it for others. then the isseus pop out. oh well, back to work :)

Post edited by emotionaldreams2 on
  • Skin textures actually are almost black and white as if the textures were desaturated to be SSS textures. I'm sure you'll get all these issues cleared up. It's a learning process.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

What happened to the characters, can get to any of them, keep getting user hasn't uploaded anything.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I am getting the same thing I guess they had to be removed do to the characters having to be fixed!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Beautiful, thanks :)

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 583
    edited November 2019

Gorgeous! Beautiful skin, EmotionalDreams2! Great job! Love the separate body/head/nails morphs! Thank you very very much!

By the way, any chance of Bunny to return now? (Since you didn't go back to G3.) You shouldn't let her textures and morphs go to waste, they looked very promising!

Post edited by JackyBrown on
  • emotionaldreams2emotionaldreams2 Posts: 141
    edited August 2020

new heart

Ki for G8

Post edited by emotionaldreams2 on

Looks great! Hope I can find time to install her and take her for a spin soon!

So funny, I actually just installed Bunny yesterday. I know you released her ages ago but her zip had been lying around uninstalled on my harddrive until yesterday. I love her head morph!

edited August 2020

I played around with Ki just a little bit and thought I'd leave some feedback. I have a few points of criticism but please don't take it the wrong way! I like Ki a lot and I'm super thankful that you're making her available for free! It's meant as constructive feedback, feel free to disregard it if it's not useful to you.

I like her head morph a lot, she's beautiful! I hope I can find some time soon to post some renders of her.

I'm so-so on her body morph. I like her exagerated hour glass shape and the sculpt of her abdominal area; but the pronounced hip bones are not to my taste and I find that her breasts have a slightly awkward shape.

I find it odd that she's cathegorised as Caucasian, she reads as Black or perhaps south-east Asian to me. I don't really understand what you're going for with her skin, she's chalky pale like the War Boys in Fury Road.

Her morphs don't show up under shapes and she loads without lashes.

Hope some of that was useful to you! Thank you again, and cheers!

Post edited by Hylas on
  • Hylas said:

I played around with Ki just a little bit and thought I'd leave some feedback. I have a few points of criticism but please don't take it the wrong way! I like Ki a lot and I'm super thankful that you're making her available for free! It's meant as constructive feedback, feel free to disregard it if it's not useful to you.

I like her head morph a lot, she's beautiful! I hope I can find some time soon to post some renders of her.

I'm so-so on her body morph. I like her exagerated hour glass shape and the sculpt of her abdominal area; but the pronounced hip bones are not to my taste and I find that her breasts have a slightly awkward shape.

I find it odd that she's cathegorised as Caucasian, she reads as Black or perhaps south-east Asian to me. I don't really understand what you're going for with her skin, she's chalky pale like the War Boys in Fury Road.

Her morphs don't show up under shapes and she loads without lashes.

Hope some of that was useful to you! Thank you again, and cheers!

no problem with your critque :) as i asi in the past(on other boards) im not really good at "light" models.  so i create them, upload to see wht others says. then work on suggestions. then upload again see what others asy, then work on suggestiosn and so on and so forth :)

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
    edited August 2020

I quite like KI, but admit that I did feel the need for a certain amount of dial spinning to her before wanting to use her, as I describe below:

1. Her chest. To be honest I didn't like its shape much. Have tweaked it with the G8Body morphs to reduce size & pendulousness a good deal. This is more due to me feeling that a large chest does not go too well with the low body fat ratio of the rest of her.
    2. Just as an aside, it may be useful to use the standard G8 nipple morphs. This will reduce the chance of pokethrough with clothing - or do a separate nipple morph for the figure. To avoid pokethrough I ended up having to modify the G8Body Morphs Nipple Morph to allow -100% strength to stop pokethrough on some clothing. Smoothing modifiers simply weren't up to the job.
    3. Her thighs and glutes. Again reduced their size a great deal using the G8Body morphs. They seemed a bit out of proportion to me - even if KI was intended to be a world class power lifter.
    4. Used the skin from HinkyPunk's Aniyah. Her features are far from caucasian (nose, lip, eye & eyebrow shape), and with Aniyah's skin and the changes above, I think KI actually looks fantastic.

I now think she looks like a female Olympian in one of the combined speed & explosive power sports, like Javeline, Discus or possibly Boxing. Haven't done any renders with her yet, but they will come.

All in all - thanks. She's good and I will enjoy using her for renders.

Regards,

Richard.

Edited to add: done a couple of quick renders, modified as stated above. She definitely looks right with a darker skin.

KI01.png
    800 x 800 - 407K
    KI02.png
    800 x 800 - 482K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • Realised I never said thanks for 'Alysha'.

Thanks.

She's fantastic. Looks realistically proprtioned and someone you'd want to know. Can't get better than that.

Regards,

Richard

• thansk riuchard. yes she looks better with ebony skin. think i'll stick with ebony models. and leave the light models to the experts who create them  smiley 

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,145

I thought she looked good light too. This is her full shape with Kayleyss' Aurore pale G8F skin. Though, I wouldn't consider Ki Caucasian with this either.

Thank you, she's a very nice character regardless.

• VartanVartan Posts: 9

Ki is very beautiful and versatile. I also love Alysha- the first G8 figure I rendered. You do nice work, and it's very generous of you to share the entire figure- both morphs and textures. Thank you very much.

Ki01.png
    600 x 600 - 1M
    Ki02.png
    538 x 600 - 1M
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

new heart

Ki for G8

Looks great! How did you create the skin,  what resources?

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Good work, EmotionalDreams. Thanks as always yes

• I like her nice work. I also always tweek my charaters too.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,502
    edited September 2020

With another texture (Ellis), she looks quite remarkable.

KI 01 R02.jpg
    988 x 923 - 133K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • thansk riuchard. yes she looks better with ebony skin. think i'll stick with ebony models. and leave the light models to the experts who create them  smiley 

Here here....well said!  Plus, more lighting for dark skins. 

Gallery link

Ki, no tweaks. Skin of Twylite.

• She looks incredibly beautiful, much more so than Twylite. Fantastic image.

She looks incredibly beautiful, much more so than Twylite. Fantastic image.

Thanks! Twylite's gorgeous too, though!

edited September 2020

... and here's Bunny. I did tweak her a little because she has small eyes and a very small head: Head Propagating Scale 9%, Eyes Size 20%, Eyes Width 30%, Cheeks Sink 20%

Skin of Aiko 8.

bunny-sig.png
    720 x 1000 - 993K
    Post edited by Hylas on
  • sorry for lateness. thanks guys for the opnions heart