Welcome to the March 2014 Freebie Challenge: Just Like the Grownups

1234568»

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I've heard back from both MegonNoel and KaribousBoutique, so I know the HMs are covered.

Dennis is on sale today as part of the March Madness extension. Since one of the prizes is an expression pack for him, now's the time to grab Dennis if you don't have him already.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

congrats to winners and HM's well done all

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all the winners, I just knew that LG was gonna' win as soon as he posted his entry "Seeds".
    Anyways... Good job all!

• selias19selias19 Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

Whohooo!! I've won second place!!! :-)
    I'm so happy!!!

Congratulations to the other winners and honorable mentions. And well done to all other entrants. Every entry was unique.

Cheers
    Sigrid

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well done to all the contestants, and COngrats to the winners.

THis was a fun challenge this time

I do apologise for not being very active here this month, was battling with a real life problem (Close family illness) along with everything else. That situation has changed from being life threatening to simply very serious now, so hopefully I will be around a bit more again.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,910
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners and a great job from everyone

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to not only those who won but those who placed and even entered! A whole lotta great stuff this month, some of them bordering on the charming if not the down right adorable! My thanks to Rob for running a great month with a great theme*, to all the judges for allowing me the honor of placing first...and this unknown little girl with a hoe out in a field I saw once that inspired the whole thing. Now, cyberpunk? Two punks this year? This one's going to be more of a struggle than all o'dat steam stuff!

(*...and I promise I'll check my links a little more carefully in the future so as to cut out the middle man...)

edited December 1969

Didn't you get the memo? All the even-numbered months are "punk" this year - steampunk, cyberpunk, punk-rock (because music2u4u always hosts in June and he likes his music)...

Kidding!

Now I'm just waiting for Havos to reply to my PM, and everyone will be sorted.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Didn't you get the memo? All the even-numbered months are "punk" this year - steampunk, cyberpunk, punk-rock (because music2u4u always hosts in June and he likes his music)...

Kidding!

Same here. Just Havos to go.. All others please check your PM's as of seconds ago.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    robkelk said:

Kidding!

Same here. Just Havos to go.. All others please check your PM's as of seconds ago.
    And I heard from Havos this morning.

Thank you all for playing in my sandbox, and congratulations to all the winners! I'll see you in the April thread.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,349
    edited December 1969

I sent a PM to Jaderail today.

Thanks everyone

Havos

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

Just an update on my prize. I have to find somewhere that I can upload the file so the winners can download it. Normally I share things through Rendo or ShareCG but if I did that then it wouldn't be fair to the winners. Give me a day or so to find a good alternative. Congratulations to all the winners.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Just an update on my prize. I have to find somewhere that I can upload the file so the winners can download it. Normally I share things through Rendo or ShareCG but if I did that then it wouldn't be fair to the winners. Give me a day or so to find a good alternative. Congratulations to all the winners.

I thought you could upload to share CG with a password, to make it a private file, or have they stopped doing that.?

I actually use dropbox for my private shares.

edited April 2014

How large is the zip file?

I ended up simply emailing Tiggersprings' expression pack and Trumacar's outfit to the winners, because the zips were small enough to do that easily.

Post edited by robkelk on