flip-flops for Genesis 8 female smart prop [updated AGAIN!]

2»

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I have fun doing this too, (I find Poser runtimes easier to set up than DAZ content)

but it gets worse, as an Aussie I would call those thongs blush

Sorry mate, I'm a Yank from NYC who's migrated to the blue ridge mountians. Thongs are what europeans wear to the beach to tramuatize us.

• I´m not sure if it is my fault, as I´m really new to DAZ3D: But where can I download the object data? I can´t find any link to a ZIP-File.

Thanks in advance!

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 790

strangeart500 said:

I´m not sure if it is my fault, as I´m really new to DAZ3D: But where can I download the object data? I can´t find any link to a ZIP-File.

Thanks in advance!

At the top of the first post on the first page, you will find this link for the Flip-Flops:

https://www.deviantart.com/stratdragon/art/FlipFlops2-850497055

Just go to that DA page and click the downward-pointing arrow to download the zip file. If you don't see the down arrow, then you may need to login to DA first.

• Thank you very much! That was not so obvious for me! :)

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 790

No problem... there's a lot to learn when it comes to Daz Studio wink

• StratDragon said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I have fun doing this too, (I find Poser runtimes easier to set up than DAZ content)

but it gets worse, as an Aussie I would call those thongs blush

Sorry mate, I'm a Yank from NYC who's migrated to the blue ridge mountians. Thongs are what europeans wear to the beach to tramuatize us.

Don't forget yer sunnies!

• Thank you.  Pretty swell.