Beat's G2 Clothing stuff - Updated 4/10/15

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
edited April 2015 in Freebies

Hi all
I was working hard on my free clothing Items. So I decided to bring all down to one topic that can be altered if there are Changes.
So the newest Creation is a light spring dress, perfect for the upcoming season. It comes with 5 Colours shemes, the already know "drop, fold and hang up" Morphs and 2 Morphs to unbutton the collar.

Have fun rendering. As usual, It's ok to use it in commercial Renders, but i suggest to change the Colours then, becuase this dresses again are recreations from original ones that can be bought like that.

Here's The Link to it:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/80146/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Spring-Dress

And just becuase of the fun of it: There is a 2nd (and last for today)...
A Sleeveless dress, als with 6 MAT Files and one to hide the Bow. The Morphs are also included, as well as one to make it a little thiker for use with leggins or pantyhose underneath.

Have fun:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/80147/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Sleeveless-Dress

UPDATED STUFF:
I've updated the Spring-Shirt found here:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/80073/view/5/3D-Model/Genesis-2-Female-Spring-Shirt
There have been some problems with the UVs of certain MAT Files, they have been corrected now.

Same goes for the T-shirt:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/80007/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-2-Female-T-Shirts
It also has been updated, the ZIP file (Version 4) now contains the missing DATA Folder with the UV-Map

Last but not least, I've updated the Skidress. It now has 4 new Colour Shemes, red, orange, pink and lemon and represents all the colours that have originaly been available to buy:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/79759/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-2-Female-Skidress

Gingersnap_Skidress.jpg
808 x 715 - 198K
SpringShirt_icon.png
805 x 738 - 458K
Springdress_Icon.png
805 x 738 - 433K
Post edited by Beat578 on

Comments

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited March 2015

thanks you very much!

Post edited by mininessie on
  • selias19selias19 Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

Gorgeous. Many thanks for all of these.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

These are all great pieces. Any change of getting these refit to the original Genesis 1 base? I've tried simply autofitting them but still get major poke through in the back that I haven't been able to eliminate.

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    edited December 1969

Hi tramp
    I See if i find the Time, then Ill do them from scratch for gen 1 and v4. Ill keep you posted.

• nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 781
    edited December 1969

Thanks beat578!!

edited December 1969

beat578 said:
    Hi tramp
    I See if i find the Time, then Ill do them from scratch for gen 1 and v4. Ill keep you posted.
    You don't need to rebuild the meshes from scratch to fit them to Genesis 1 figures, thankfully. In fact, it would be better if you didn't. It's more a matter of refitting them and adjusting the existing meshes to fit the Genesis base figure. My main problem refitting these clothes myself just using Autofit is that I don't (yet) have the Genesis 2 Female Clone for Genesis, so I have to use "Unsupported" when I try and autofit Genesis 2 female clothes to Genesis 1 characters, and that can be rather "hit or miss".
    edited December 1969

Hi all. I've updated all my files:
    @Tramp - They now all have a Genesis 1 Fit morph in it. For the V4, I didnt succeed yet. I'll try later.

Then there is a new one: I created a set of Underwear, that could as well be used as Bikini's for the G2 Girls. The come with lots of Textures and morphs. The set is created to be "layerable", so there are Morphs to fit the Pantyhose over the Underwear. There are also morphs to fit the Underwear under my Skirts. So hopefully it works as intended. If not, let me now.

Have fun with the new Cloth.

Cheers
    Beat

Here's the link to the new set:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/80375/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Underwear_Set1

Underwear_Set_1.png
    805 x 738 - 582K
  • 404nicg404nicg Posts: 270
    edited December 1969

Beat578,

Your clothes are AMAZING. The fact that you take the time to add morphs to all of them for folding, hanging up, and making a mess is astounding. That's top-notch, grade-A. Thank you very much for sharing.

edited December 1969

404nicg said:
    Beat578,

Your clothes are AMAZING. The fact that you take the time to add morphs to all of them for folding, hanging up, and making a mess is astounding. That's top-notch, grade-A. Thank you very much for sharing.

Thank you. Well, making the Morphs for the mess is as fast as making the same mess in real life: Just drop them to the floor :D
    Folding takes a bit longer.

With the new "OBJ to Cloth" function in MD4, I could even try to add those Foldings to existing cloth, but sometimes MD4 makes a bit of a mess out of those Files and the cloth are "exploding" instead of "folding". Keep you posted.

edited December 1969

beat578 said:
    Hi all. I've updated all my files:
    @Tramp - They now all have a Genesis 1 Fit morph in it. For the V4, I didnt succeed yet. I'll try later.

Then there is a new one: I created a set of Underwear, that could as well be used as Bikini's for the G2 Girls. The come with lots of Textures and morphs. The set is created to be "layerable", so there are Morphs to fit the Pantyhose over the Underwear. There are also morphs to fit the Underwear under my Skirts. So hopefully it works as intended. If not, let me now.

Have fun with the new Cloth.

Cheers
    Beat

Here's the link to the new set:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/80375/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Underwear_Set1

Thanks. Not quite what I meant, but it works, at least for the T-shirt. The underwear set does not include Genesis 1 fits, however, and for some reason, the Genesis 1 fit morph for the Spring Shirt didn't load when DS opened. Usually, when an outfit (or hair, etc) is made to fit multiple figures, while all versions use the same geometry, each version (be it V4, Genesis, Genesis2, etc) will be saved as a completely separate outfit fit for that figure with its own Data files and everything.

Hi all.

After a longer brake, I'm back into creating some cloth. I have some in the pipeline, but can not tell you when they are ready... I still have lots of problems with bends, especially when i create trousers and skirts I didnt quite managed to get them to pose right without stretching the UV's. Hope I'll find a tutorial on those Rigid and Weightmaps, that even I understand...

Well, have fun, this one should be working ok. Hope I didnt mess up with the files this time.

File could be found here: 

http://www.sharecg.com/v/82249/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Leather_Jacket

Cheers Beat

Leather_Jacket1.jpg
    720 x 480 - 92K
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

Thanks for the freebies.  I notice this latest one says, "All rights reserved".  Was that intentional or did you just not change the default?  Can we use this in our renders?

wwes said:

Thanks for the freebies.  I notice this latest one says, "All rights reserved".  Was that intentional or did you just not change the default?  Can we use this in our renders?

Sorry forgot to Change the default... Gonna Change it, of course you can use it...
  • Great jacket. Does it have open morphs so she can wear it open and loose? It would be cool to have a collared version too. 

Great jacket. Does it have open morphs so she can wear it open and loose? It would be cool to have a collared version too. 

Well, this Jacket is meant to wear it closed, it would look strange open because of the "doubled" front part. But I found a very nice other one, with a collar, that can be worn open. I'll sew that together for you, give me a few days and you'll have a nice model :D Girl's cant have enough coth right? So why not give her another one to change.

• Thanks for all your freebies, I love using them.  Any chance you would consider offering a template for them. I would love to make textures for several. I know there is a way to get a template using Daz but not sure how.

Thanks for all your freebies, I love using them.  Any chance you would consider offering a template for them. I would love to make textures for several. I know there is a way to get a template using Daz but not sure how.

Thanks for the compliment Faeryl. Well, I can try to make Templates, I use Marvelous Designer and i Read something about making templates, have to try that out. It could take a bit still... 

But normally I have serveral Material Zones. So you can use shaders or any of the 2d Fabrics sold at different stores. Just figure out wich material zone colours wich part of the Model. It's mabe even easier to use, you normaly have the collars, pockets or whatever highlighs there are in as seperate material zone. Hope that helps, still i try to get them maps compiled.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you! It looks great!

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102
    Beat578 said:
    wwes said:

Sorry forgot to Change the default... Gonna Change it, of course you can use it...

Great, thanks!

• Thank you so much for sharing! Excellent job! Everything is GORGEOUS! I'm downloading right now wink

• I've heard many good things about Marvelous Designer and Stitch WItch, that later I was able to test out a few years ago.  I asked about the templates so I could package and share what I make, for free of course since you made these items free. I know about using the surface section with 2D tiles, still learning and playing with shaders though.

edited October 2015

Hi

I did it: Something completely different. I found Sikle Yelds Tutorial on creating Smart Props. (Thank you so much for that). It inspired me to try it out. So here you go:

This a s Backpack, created after the "Prom" model of a famous brand. Hope it comes in handy for your renders. It has several morphs: 
    - Open morphs for all zippers
    - One to let it hang over one shoulder only
    - One to drop it on the floor
    - 3 Morphs to adjust the straps to different Poses.

Here's the link. http://www.sharecg.com/v/82261/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Backpack

Cheers
    Beat

EDIT: A NEW VERSION IS UP. It hast now more material zones to correctly hide the straps without the zippers disapearing...

Backpacks.jpg
    720 x 480 - 143K
    Post edited by Beat578 on
  • Thanks for the backpack, Beat. An awesome Idea. Downloading just now.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Thank you and I love all those extra morphs you put into your models

• Just wanted to thank you for yet another wonderful piece! I've downloaded everything you've done, and really they're all such useful and versatile items.

Just one question about the jacket, can the sleeves be made transparent to make it a vest?

Just wanted to thank you for yet another wonderful piece! I've downloaded everything you've done, and really they're all such useful and versatile items.

Just one question about the jacket, can the sleeves be made transparent to make it a vest?

Hi Chelle.

Hm, that would be a good Idea. I'll see if I can make another Material Zone for the Sleeves. At the moment, it's just one zone for all the leather. I try to do an update soon, but it'l have to wait for a week, because I am away a few days. I keep you posted.

• I've been looking for a good backpack and this is spectacular! Thank you!

Hey all. 

Added another piece of clothing to my freebie list: 

This time its a simple one piece swimsuit. It comes in 3 Colours, seams can be changed for each colour individually and the Logo can be hidden.
    It has 3 adjustment morphs and about 10 other ones, like the known "hang up", "drop" and "fold" morphs as some other. 

Have fun with it. Hope you like it. 
    Here's the link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/82280/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G2_Swimsuit_1

Swimsuit_Promo.jpg
    300 x 350 - 85K
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Thank you for the bathingsuit and those morphs, they are wonderful and go a long way in helping to create scenes where you need clothes on the floor...lol

• Thank you very much for this fantastic material, in many cases better than items I have bought. I particularly like the morphs for clothes on the floor.