Beat's G2 Clothing stuff - Updated 4/10/15

2»

Comments

• I just wanted to drop a note here - I've so far downloaded everything you've given us. You're doing great work, the morphs are what make these items stand out. Please keep up the good work. These items are greatly appreciated. And they auto-fit rather well to Genesis 1 also. ^_^

• Beat578 said:

Just wanted to thank you for yet another wonderful piece! I've downloaded everything you've done, and really they're all such useful and versatile items.

Just one question about the jacket, can the sleeves be made transparent to make it a vest?

Hi Chelle.

Hm, that would be a good Idea. I'll see if I can make another Material Zone for the Sleeves. At the moment, it's just one zone for all the leather. I try to do an update soon, but it'l have to wait for a week, because I am away a few days. I keep you posted.

:D Thanks! I'll keep my eye out then.

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 244

Just wanted to add my thanks for all your stuff. I too really like the extra morphs.

(Only one prob I've come across is that the bustier (in the underwear set) seems to be missing a file. I'm not sure if I need to change something?)