AOBB's Luminous (v2, v3 too)for G8.1F (based on Audrey Hepburn). No materials nor textures included.

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,498
    Gentleman? An under used adjective these days. Regards, Richard.
  • AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

I like that, Richard. It will definitely go on my list of possible names. Thank you! yes

@SapphireBlue - I've seen your "A Luminous Audrey" in the gallery. Looking great of course. Just a little correction - you put in the description a link to Debutante instead of Luminous.

I'm so pleased people don't have a problem recognizing Audrey. The way you dressed her helps immensely! yes

AOBB

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

AOBB said:

@SapphireBlue - I've seen your "A Luminous Audrey" in the gallery. Looking great of course. Just a little correction - you put in the description a link to Debutante instead of Luminous.

I'm so pleased people don't have a problem recognizing Audrey. The way you dressed her helps immensely! yes

AOBB

Oh no! I put the two of Debutante and this one up back to back - copy and paste gone wrong....  blush Corrected it now.

Your sculpts are really good - so it's easy to recognize her. The attire also helps of course - dressing her up as a pop star might have people wondering "Hmm, she looks familiar..." until it drives them crazy. My husband thought it was a photo when he glanced at it first! smiley

Your image really does look like a vintage photo, so I'm not surprised by your husband's reaction. smiley You are very talented.

Okay, I'm going to check out now your link with the song and DAZ coverart!

"Floating on Air" rocks! yeslaugh Love it!

Now I know what your initials on your pictures stand for, SapphireBlue - Lady Incognita! smiley 

edited May 2022

Oh, thanks heaps for checking out the song AOBB! It's been a year since I did any spotify release and so I thought I'd put it up in my signature. This is the first song up on streaming with a DAZ cover. Just realized we can do banners in our signature too - I'm soo getting carried away, it's too much fun... Hahaha

And you're right! That's what the initials stand for! laugh

Alluring and Rugged have a more vintage jazzy easy-listening song. It's called "Do you feel loved?" But before I get to producing that... argh... my long to-do list... I do catch myself singing it from time to time when cleaning up in the kitchen and just think of them. It's so crazy that they start taking on a life of their own like that. smiley

EDIT: I just realized you could have links to your different morph pages in your signature. That would keep them together and make it easy for others to find the previous morphs. What do you think? Until of course you have a hundred of them...... devil

Post edited by SapphireBlue on

@SapphireBlue - I was thinking about what you wrote and I believe that in general putting links to my morphs in the signature is a great idea (Thank You! smiley). I would make a thread with links to all my G8.1 characters and post just one link to that thread in it, so my posts don't get overwhelemed by a growing number of links. I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. I have a couple of other things to take care of first.

@richardandtracy - you asked how I do my head morphs. Well, indeed it is practice, practice and more practice. Believe me, talent has little to do with this. It is important to train the eye not just for assesing the facial features but also for taking into account the distortions introduced into the images by the camera. That is the most difficult part for me. Watching those short gifs that are available online is very helpful too. Seeing a head in motion is very helpful. Anyway, thank you for your words of appreciation! smiley

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241

In the Flash sales, there is a Hepburn style hat, shoes and dress.

Thanks, Catherine! smiley

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241
    edited May 2022

You're welcome

Doodling.png
    655 x 671 - 742K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Catherine, that is lovely! smileyyes Thank you so much for posting your Luminous artwork! The hat looks great on her!heart

If you want to try out some other Audrey Hepburn looks check out the Audacious outfit (Roman Holiday) and the Breakfast Date outif (Breakfast at Tiffany's). 

Cheers,

AOBB

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,307

Looking forward to try her.

Suggestion: Maybe a single thread with all your releases? It would be so much easier to keep track and discover new ones.

Hi DoctorJellyBean,

Yes, making a thread with a list of all my G8.1 head morphs is on my to-do list. Right now I am fighting COVID though, so it will be a little while before I get down to it. Just wanted to let you know that I will get around to making such a list sooner or later. Probably sooner. smiley

• BronzeDragonBronzeDragon Posts: 381

AOBB,

Sorry to hear you have have the Covid virus. Hope everything goes ok and you get well as soon as possible.

BD

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I hope you feel better AOBB.

Your Audrey is your most impressive sculpt yet. I didn't recognize, I think his name is Cary Grant, as I've not seen the Roman Holiday movie. 

Thanks, guys. smiley heart 

@nonesuch00 - It's Gregory Peck not Cary Grant. His sculpt is in the Freebies section too. I called him Magnificent.

Oh no, sorry to hear that you've got covid. sad Hope you feel better soon AOBB and make a quick and full recovery!

Thank you, SapphireBlue! I'm working on it...

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,498

Look after yourself, AOBB. Those I know who have had it recently say it's absolutely exhausting to have, even for those fully vaccinated, boosted & reasonably fit & well. One of my wife's colleagues was able to struggle back to work after 3 weeks, but looked like death warmed up, apparently. So please take care of yourself, and just do what you're able to without setting yourself targets you need to push to achieve.

Regards,

Richard.

Thank you for your wise words, Richard. I am doing my best not to overexert myself and so far my version of COVID has been rather mild. I am being cautious though, knowing that it can take turn for the worse. 

Thank you all again for your kindness. I am really touched by it. heart

AOBB

• perlkperlk Posts: 854
    edited May 2022

Thank you so much! I am using Luminous in my promo for my new 1940's style shirt dress! She's beautiful!

1940s-shirt-dress2.png
    889 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by perlk on

Hi Perlk,

I love the dress. Looks fantastic! 

I've noticed something wrong with Luminous' eyes in the render. Maybe take a look at that, so your promo is picture-perfect! 

Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheers,

AOBB

edited May 2022

@AOBB I hope your COVID recovery is going well.

Private Viewing

Featuring Luminous, Charming, Debutante, Rugged and Marvellous.

Private Viewing 2.png
    1828 x 893 - 2M
    Post edited by DoctorJellybean on

AOBB said:

Hi Perlk,

I love the dress. Looks fantastic! 

I've noticed something wrong with Luminous' eyes in the render. Maybe take a look at that, so your promo is picture-perfect! 

Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheers,

AOBB

I think it is the texture I used and the way the light is shining. It looked sort of weird, so I used a new texture and changed the lighting position, and it looks much better:

1940s-dress-promo2.png
    889 x 1200 - 2M

Oh, DoctorJellyBean,how wonderful! That is so thoughtful and sweet - down to the great posters of oldies-goldies on the wall! heart

I lack words to thank for such a lovely gift but please know that I am smiling and I am tickled silly pink. laugh I wish we could go all together to some nice showing of the greatest old movies. Wouldn't that be a blast?!

Thank you for asking about my health, Doctor! I'm on the mends. Only my nose is stuffy which makes sleeping a big problem. Otherwise I am doing pretty good.

@perlk - yes, now her eyes look good. Gotta check out your link with the dress! Off I go!...

Cheers,

AOBB

@DoctorJellyBean @perlk - THANK YOU! heart

THANK YOU.png
    655 x 950 - 539K

@AOBB That's a very nice render!

AOBB said:

@DoctorJellyBean @perlk - THANK YOU! heart

I love this!!!!!

@AOBB - what hair is that? It's super cute.