AOBB's Luminous (v2, v3 too)for G8.1F (based on Audrey Hepburn). No materials nor textures included.

13»

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

That's Ingrid hair in a very short version (this hair has plenty of morphs and style presets to change its look) and the color is Blonde 03 as far as I can recall.

This is the same lady now as in the rendering with the cute hair, perlk's dress and a rose, I've worked on her some more:

Sweetheart medium shot.png
    680 x 950 - 1M
  • perlkperlk Posts: 854

AOBB said:

That's Ingrid hair in a very short version (this hair has plenty of morphs and style presets to change its look) and the color is Blonde 03 as far as I can recall.

Well, now I need to get that hair! Love it.

The hair in the last image is actually two hairs superimposed - Ingrid and Portia 2.

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

Lovely renders AOBB! Are you modelling Marilyn Monroe? Definitely her vibes in that last one. That Portia 2 hair has been on my wishlist for a while - looks great! : )

Off to go download perlk's outfit now...

Yes, SapphireBlue. I'm trying to make a Marilyn Monroe. Such an iconic face. It's tough but I'm giving it my best shot.

Perlk did a great job with the dress. Still have to download the handbag.

Portia hair is great for a Marilyn look. Make sure to get the Portia 2 hair for genesis not the one for V4!

I'm glad my Marilyn resembles at least somewhat the original, so you recognized her. I must be getting something right! :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

Looks like Ingrid to me.

It's both Ingrid and Portia 2, Gordig.

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

I love Marilyn. When are you releasing her? :-) 

@perlk -I don't know when exactly I'll release Marilyn Monroe but it should happen in the next 2 weeks. I'm glad you like her, btw!  smiley

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,307

AOBB said:

@perlk -I don't know when exactly I'll release Marilyn Monroe but it should happen in the next 2 weeks. I'm glad you like her, btw!  smiley

That sounds very interesting, I can't wait! Hopefully it'll be in a new thread with all the others, so that I don't miss it smiley

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

Hi AOBB,

She looks STUNNING!! heart - thank you.  

Plus, those skin and hair are spot on.yesyes

SapphireBlue said:

richardandtracy Wow, amazing cross stitch portrait of your wife! 117 colors - so well captured. And 8 months! Wonderful dedication.

Ok, you and AOBB have distracted me from what I should be doing, with all the discussion about Audrey Hepburn and the Ascot outfit! I wasn't planning on DAZ doodling, but ended up doing so anyway and wondering if I had any black and white outfits that would suit to try out on Luminous.

I used v1 and v2, only to now find there's a v3! Oh gosh. I'll download v3 for another day. Here's a relatively quick portrait of Luminous in something for the Ascot races. (Had to throw a few things on her hat to make it at least a little more interesting.... but it'll take a lot more to make a lovely confection of a hat like the one from the movie! Haha) Of course, as usual, your Luminous morph is absolutely lovely AOBB! heart

Beautiful work, SapphireBlue it looks soooo real - two (Daz) thumbs up yesyes...lol

Bx

AOBB said:

@DoctorJellyBean @perlk - THANK YOU! heart

Beautiful yesyes  Marilyn Monroe, so much better than mine.   I made a Marilyn Manroe for a friends birthday last year, if I'm brave enough I may showcase the image one day....lol

AOBB, I hope your feeling much stronger and better heart

Bx

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

ShadowBox24 said:

Beautiful work, SapphireBlue it looks soooo real - two (Daz) thumbs up yesyes...lol

Bx

Thank you very much! heart I really enjoy working with all of AOBB's classic morphs. Audrey's is so true to life, it's crazy! I have yet to render with her Gregory Peck and really want to. I get too distracted. One of these days...  If you render with them, hope you share them here too. smiley

Sorry for not responding sooner but I've been working on Marilyn Monroe. Without success so far. I decided to take a break from working on her likeness and clear my head a bit, so I heeded SapphireBlue's advice and some other requests and made a thread with links to my head morphs. 

Thanks to all of the people who wished me good health. I am out of the COVID woods now and back to normal.

@SapphireBlue - I'd love to see your Gregory Peck rendering! smiley

@ShadowBox24 - I bet your Marilyn isn't nowhere nearly as bas as you think. I am very critical of my own work, so I am always surprised when it is greeted with enthusiams by others. Never ceases to amaze me! LOL!

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,307

Well done and thank you for the new thread, it has been bookmarked!

@DoctorJellybean - You're welcome!smiley

Hi AOBB, 

I finally can upload Audrey Hepburn - I hope you like what i have done to her.  Her hair is a bit wrong, but I will tackle that at a later date

Barbz

I have also upload three images to my gallery - I think ...lol

AOBB - HEPBURN SB24.jpg
    1163 x 858 - 297K

Wow, that's a great composition and generally idea for an image! Nice!smiley

• uberRoghuberRogh Posts: 33
    edited July 2022

Finally got my first renders finished for Luminous, and finally used the Albert Mansion, hope you enjoy.

Thank you @AOBB for your amazing work.

Post edited by uberRogh on

@uberRogh - I just love seeing your renders. You've got talent! smileyyes yesThank you so much for posting your work for me (all of us) to see!

To all of you - I must say that this is really thrilling to see so many renders with my head morphs. I guess you do like them! It makes me so happy... heartkiss

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241

This may or not be in the correct thread but for those ancient days when smoking when a thing, there is the lady's cigarette holder new out in this week's release:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-black-long-dress-outfit-for-genesis-81-female-bundle

if anybody's interested.

Thank you, Catherine! Great outfit! I just bought it. yes

There is also a cigarette holder here:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-breakfast-date-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

This is an outfit that will work great for your "Breakfast at Tiffany's" renders...

Cheers,

AOBB

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241
    edited July 2022

Yes that looks to be a good choice too however it's part of a bundle. I had been waiting for a great bundle sale. Gave up on them.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

I see what you mean, Catherine.

I must say that this entire outfit you found looks very dramatic and I can easily imagine Greta Garbo wearing it. This prompted me to buy the whole bundle! smiley

• uberRoghuberRogh Posts: 33

Another render for a bit of fun

Thank you, uberRogh! smiley Very nice render. I gave you a "like" in your gallery. yes