Stronghands freestuffs

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

I think it makes a nice pinup model

I agree! I can't believe that I haven't noticed this one before. Thanks for the info (and for all of your wonderful generation 3 characters, of course!).

• stronghandsstronghands Posts: 104
    edited December 1969

You're welcome, and thank you for enjoying my characters. :) Maybe I'll get another one up soon.

Ready for download: A3 midriff tank.

top_2.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

I couldn't resist getting this top and giving it a go with a Genesis figure. Nothing special here, just a quickie render (in Studio, not my usual Bryce stuff) with one of my Genesis characters. I had to nudge it a little bit in a few spots, but it's still a pretty good fit. Might try to do some textures for it, time permitting...as soon as I can get them to leave me alone at work...

Test.jpg
    511 x 829 - 320K
    edited December 1969

Wow! That's awesome work LG. This is also the second reference to Genesis for this top, so perhaps I should make a Genesis version. Hmmmm. Also I would love to see what you come up with for texture. If there are problems with texturing this piece I would love to know what to do better as well.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Wow! That's awesome work LG. This is also the second reference to Genesis for this top, so perhaps I should make a Genesis version. Hmmmm. Also I would love to see what you come up with for texture. If there are problems with texturing this piece I would love to know what to do better as well.

Awesome? Really? Phffftttt! I don't care for it much myself. I'm having a really tough time getting my head around Studio lighting. Maybe it's because of having worked with Bryce for so long and knowing what it can do. I mean, it's...okay. It's just not what I'm used to, I guess.

A Genesis version of the top would be very welcome. I mean, I'd use it, and I'm sure that lots of other folks would too.

As to textures...I'm kickin' around a few ideas. I'll have to do a UV map and see how it lays out, but it shouldn't be too hard. I'll start poking at it once I get some free time. Keep up the good work!

• carol leecarol lee Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Awesome=-)Thanks for sharing =-)

edited December 1969

Aaannnndd....the modeling madness continues. It's not like A3 doesn't have enough swimwear or show enough skin. Oh well. This is what's in the works now. I'm thinking I'll make a realistic morph as well just to make it a bit more versatile. Hopefully next week sometime I'll have this ready.

swim.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 999K
  • VilianVilian Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

This one truly doesn't cover much - but on Aiko still looks supercute :) Good luck!

edited December 1969

Thanks Vilian! Unfortunately, I hit a snag. It seems I wasn't having much luck making that realistic morph, not getting the result I want, so I shelved the swim suit while I toyed with a few other outfits.

Big mistake. I started thinking about a new Tink dress, and finally had something acceptable after almost a half-dozen failures. Then as I looked at the final product I realized it looked more like a green Wilma Flinstone dress than anything. :| Then I decided Aiko3 needed a comfortable (as least as much as I can imagine) nightie set. Another half-dozen fails for the top, then almost as many for the bottom.

And I still haven't worked out that realistic morph. :|

Anyway, here are two more projects that have yet to be packaged up, for a total of three waiting for final touches.

Is anyone interested in more A3 stuff any more, or am I part of a dying breed...?

nightie_1a.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 365K
    Tink.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 945K
    edited December 1969

Is anyone interested in more A3 stuff any more, or am I part of a dying breed…?

First of all, yes. There are still a lot of people who like A3, and new stuff is always welcome. As for being part of a dying breed, speaking strictly metaphorically, well, things are a lot more crowded out here than they once were. There are far more models, both new and older, than there once were, and newer users might be more inclined to go with newer models. But I still get the sense that A3 enjoys a special place in many people's runtimes. Attempts to duplicate her appeal have never really completely succeeded. If Aiko users are a small percentage of the user base, I like to think that makes them unique. Things that are rare are usually not less relevant, but often more so, no? :)

edited December 1969

Thank you SixDs. I agree with your assessment completely.

If everyone can live with these without a Realistic morph I'll get them packaged and uploaded next week.

As for me, now, I hear some panfish in a nearby Beaver pond calling for me to bring my fly rod for a visit. Time to get this weekend started!

edited December 1969

SixDs said:
    Is anyone interested in more A3 stuff any more, or am I part of a dying breed…?

First of all, yes. There are still a lot of people who like A3, and new stuff is always welcome. As for being part of a dying breed, speaking strictly metaphorically, well, things are a lot more crowded out here than they once were. There are far more models, both new and older, than there once were, and newer users might be more inclined to go with newer models. But I still get the sense that A3 enjoys a special place in many people's runtimes. Attempts to duplicate her appeal have never really completely succeeded. If Aiko users are a small percentage of the user base, I like to think that makes them unique. Things that are rare are usually not less relevant, but often more so, no? :)
    *nods* *agrees completely*

edited December 1969

A3 swimwear is ready for download.

swim_preview_a.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 738K
    swim_preview_a.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 738K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Just in time, I will try dl-ing and using it, though I am very busy lately :)

edited July 2015

Hmmmmm....so I downloaded and installed Glidman's new standalone figure, Ayana Doll, and her free clothing as well.  I only installed the conforming clothing, since I can't accomodate Poser dynamic stuff, and everything seems to work well enough, except she has no conforning cover for her nether regions.

Yeah, I got derailed.  Now she has a new bikini.  It's simple, but it covers, except for some of the more extreme poses.  It's workable though. 

http://www.sharecg.com/v/81459/view/11/Poser/Ayana-Doll-bikini

Enjoy.

Post edited by stronghands on
    edited July 2015

AAaarrrgghhhh!!!!  After spending about a half hour trying to get this new forum to let me submit an edited post, I give up.  Until I can get the first page to work like it used to I'll have to forget about adding the latest links there.  GGGRRRRR

Anyway, it's a two-fer Tuesday.  I was going to write a bunch of drivel about why I made the bikini for Aiko3, but I'm kinda out of the mood right now. 

So, here's two more, a bikini and a faery style dress for A3:

A3 Bikini

A3 Tink dress

bikini 1.jpg
    1500 x 2400 - 615K
    Tink_1.jpg
    1250 x 2000 - 321K
  • amy_aimeiamy_aimei Posts: 139
    edited July 2015

The A3 Tink dress is nice.  Thanks for sharing.

Post edited by amy_aimei on
    edited July 2015

Thanks Amy.  I'm having fun, and I hope others can get some use out of these things.

One more.  A3 nighttime

nightie 2a.jpg
    1500 x 2250 - 1M

I think you're starting to get the hang of this clothing thing, Stronghands. laugh Thanks much! (BTW, very nice looking character morph in the promo).

Thanks SixDs.  My problem now is that I'm running out of ideas.  LOL  The characer in the promo is the head morph from my Autumn character set at .5, eyes adjusted to fit, and the texture from my Summer.  Just a mix-n-match kinda thing goin' on.  ;)

"My problem now is that I'm running out of ideas"

Hmmmm. Problem is, there has been so much produced for Aiko, both free and commercial, over the years, it is difficult to think of what may be missing or overlooked in the girl's wardrobe. I'll give it some thought and offer suggestions if anything comes to mind, if that;s not too presumptuous. Perhaps others might chime in, too?

I'll chime in as soon as something comes to my spoiled mind - for now I'm just going to enjoy the goodies I got so far. Thank you for all the cute clothes!

No new ideas from me yet, but I thought you'd like to see your stuff in use. My Aiko says hello ^.^

Render 2.jpg
    600 x 800 - 142K

Oh, sweet!  Such a lovely Aiko too.  Thanks for sharing.

I had a little problem with my main computer a few days ago, and thought for a little while that I may be out of business. I managed to get everything working again though, and I'm working on some new items to celebrate.

edited October 2015

It's been too long since I made anything new, and Aiko3 was complaining that she hasn't had a new maid outfit in years.  This is what I have so far, first render with the apron, second without.  I made a panty to go with this, but when I started making renders it looked just a little too 'PG13' to show here, so I used the panty from her night time set.  Anyway, I'm curious what you all think.

corset maid 1.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 917K
    corset maid 2.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 922K
  • There's nothing wrong with PG13. It's R that you need to be careful of.
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

I think it is very nice. Sure looks good.

Can be used for both naughty and nice pics. Very cute ^.^

"I'm curious what you all think"

I think that you're still having fun!

What you "have so far" looks pretty nice to me.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

I think it's a wonderful outfit.