Stronghands freestuffs

12346»

Comments

• Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!smiley  I'm working on UV mapping it all now.  Ugh, what a chore.  Anyway, the skirt has a couple morphs for spreading and length, and I plan to make a Realistic morph as well.

Here's a pic of the shred of cloth she has for a panty.  I'm not exactly happy with it, but as I'm no expert on women's undergarments I may have to simply leave it as-is.  As you can also see, there are several different material zones, so you can use it as just a corset as well.

Corset maid 3.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 933K
  • fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199

Looks great! I still use Aiko 3 and I hope to see a final version released soon.

• Ok, so I shelved the corset maid dress because....well...I have a LOT to learn about UV mapping.  It's still there, but just waiting on me to develop some skill, as I don't want to start giving it away and it be basically crap. 

Not to worry though, because in the process of learning to efficientl UV map things made another dress for our dear A3.  Someone on deviantART suggested a Keyhole Sweater dress for Aiko3, so I made one.  It's just a nice little sleeved dress, and it's UV mapped so that you can make it any style you like.  I have a couple transmaps included in the texture folder but no pose file to apply it, so you get to do that manually.  :)  I have also included the UV map in the geometry folder with the OBJ.

You can get it here:  http://stronghands07.deviantart.com/art/A3-Sweater-dress-582788767

Sweater dress promo 1a.jpg
    2000 x 2500 - 2M

The sweater dress is lovely, downloading it now!

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

Genesis 3 Female tends to be pretty hot tempered and when I mentioned in passing that I'd picked up a new sweater dress for A3 she went crazy.  "I knew it! You've been spending time with that floozy behind my back!" She gets very jealous about A3, she knows she's an old flame of mine.  Anyway I had to explain to her that the dress was MADE for A3 but I had it altered to fit HER and in fact she was wearing it at that moment. Well, after that she was so nice. Lord she was lovey dovey, as the song goes.

But here she is in the midst of her rage.  Thanks for the dress!

Angry G3F In A3 Sweater Dress.jpg
    1229 x 950 - 533K
  • @ fleetpp: Thanks!  I'm glad you have it.  :)

Genesis 3 Female tends to be pretty hot tempered and when I mentioned in passing that I'd picked up a new sweater dress for A3 she went crazy.  "I knew it! You've been spending time with that floozy behind my back!" She gets very jealous about A3, she knows she's an old flame of mine.  Anyway I had to explain to her that the dress was MADE for A3 but I had it altered to fit HER and in fact she was wearing it at that moment. Well, after that she was so nice. Lord she was lovey dovey, as the song goes.

But here she is in the midst of her rage.  Thanks for the dress!

Wow, grinch2901.  That's a nice conversion, and I agree, it looks very nice on her.  However, I'm not sure I'm as brave as you, rendering her while she was in a rage.  That could get ugly in a hurry.... ;)

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335

It's a lovely simple dress.  Though there is some minor issues in the UV mapping around the shoulders and side seams.  Might want to adjust the UV edges to better match up for textures.

• Thanks for the feedback hphoenix.  I'm hoping my mapping skills will improve with time.

• Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and Aiko3 was whining again, so I made her something to wear.

I didn't spend a lot of time on the mapping, but hey....it's free!  It has plenty of material zones, including 3 on the cups and 3 on the skirt, so you can add as much lace here and there as you like.  The texture loads with the CR2.  Set includes the Babydoll top and panty.  Get it here: http://stronghands07.deviantart.com/art/Aiko3-Babydoll-set-download-589591442

Babydoll set.jpg
    1400 x 2000 - 2M
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You. It looks good.

Thank you!!

• stronghandsstronghands Posts: 104
    edited March 2016

I wanted to have this ready more than a week ago, but life got busy and this project got pushed to the back of the line.  Anyway, here it is, just barely in time for Saint Patrick's Day.

This set includes the dress, Jacket, and Hat prop.  The dress is UV mapped.  I have included a Realistic and Stylized morph.  The dress has lace at the top of the corset that you can make visible by adjusting opacity in the textures tab.  It kinda pokes through the jacket though, so I have it load invisible.   The hat is a prop, and it's made to fit over Aiko3's Mitzu hair.  You can scale it from there for whatever hair you like.

It's been a bit crazy here trying to get this squeezed in along with everything else going on, but I think I have everything where it needs to be.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and, if something isn't right, please let me know.

Sooooo...you can get it here: http://stronghands07.deviantart.com/art/Aiko3-Lucky-Charm-outfit-Download-596994847

Lucky.jpg
    1200 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by stronghands on

Very nice, here is one render. It seems hat is without mats and shows as grey so I changed mats a bit to get it look good. Also one more thing I used Chun character and mat from Your character Summer (http://www.sharecg.com/v/59575/gallery/11/Poser/Summer-for-A3-and-A3LE). But problem with Summer is for me that inj is not loading good and shows this two messages. I hope it can be fixed.

1.png
    430 x 600 - 326K
    2.jpg
    542 x 388 - 69K
    3.jpg
    498 x 351 - 71K

Wow!  I like what you've done here.  Thanks for sharing.

Also, thank you for the feedback.  I changed the PP2 file that loads the hat prop and updated the download.  I would appreciate if someone would let me know if it's working properly now.  I also changed the INJ and REM files for Summer so they will (should) look in the right place, and updated the download at ShareCG.  Feedback on if that was successful would be nice as well.  I'm surprised that I wasn't made aware of that problem for over four years.  How embarrassing.

edited March 2016

You are welcome, I will try it as soon as I finish cleaning leaves around my homes. I have been playing with A3 a lot lately but only downloaded maybe half of the interesting things and only tried some, but I like a lot what I have made too, though it is largely unfinished. And don't worry about little mistakes, it will be good if we can fix them. I am sure lol that I wouldn't be able to fo such things any better.

Post edited by MilosGulan on
    edited March 2016

Regarding the St. Patrick's Day outfit: I did a quick test. The skirt and jacket loaded okay. When I tried to load the hat I received an error message about not finding a file

"Runtime:Textures:Glidman:AyanaDoll:TankTop:TankTop1.jpg"

I hit the skip button and the hat loaded. Nice work!

Post edited by fleetpp on
    fleetpp said:

Regarding the St. Patrick's Day outfit: I did a quick test. The skirt and jacket loaded okay. When I tried to load the hat I received an error message about not finding a file

"Runtime:Textures:Glidman:AyanaDoll:TankTop:TankTop1.jpg"

I hit the skip button and the hat loaded. Nice work!

surprise  Oh....poo.  I'm going to blame all this on Daylight Savings Time.  SMH  Ok, I think I have it fixed now.  Again, any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks fleetpp for the timely report.

edited March 2016

I am getting the same message, but You can just use green texture in textures folder and it will work good.

Summer works great now. Thanks for the update, really wonderful character.

Post edited by MilosGulan on

:(  Still?  I'll have another look.  Thanks for all the help with this.