1940's inspired suit for G8M - new higher res version out now!

2»

Comments

• perlkperlk Posts: 854
    edited May 2023

And now... for your rendering pleasure, I present to you a newly remodeled version of the suit, thanks to @ioonrxoon !!!

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/G8M-dforce-40-s-inspired-suit-high-res-version-963511567

There are too many new features to even list (but I tried at DeviantArt). I am so grateful for the partnership, @ioonrxoon ! You did an amazing job.

It will be offered on Renderosity once they approve it, too. Enjoy!

high-res-suit-promo.png
    1029 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by perlk on
  • AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

I've just downloaded it. I won't have a chance to use it for a while, as I am working on a really big project now but it certainly looks very good on the promo image. smiley I have read on deviantArt all the modifications and they are impressive. Great job, ladies! kiss yes

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Just grabbed it. Will the suspenders and bow tie work with this newer version?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks!

Good question, @Faeryl Womyn. I'll try it and let you know. They should with a little adjustment, but I probably need to make some tweaks!

Actually, I didn't need to make any tweaks - they work fine!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,544

Glad to hear it and thank you for the suit and addons.

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 572

Thank you very much! 

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 836
    *two thumbs up* Looks great. Thank you for the work and time involved in creating a great looking set and for offering it as a freebie.

You're totally welcome, guys!

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

Oh thank you so much! Such amazing work on this. heart Just downloaded it. Hope to try it out soon! smiley