UltraScenery - new(er) territory [Commercial]

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,492
    edited May 18

Walking home after her purse & phone were stolen seemed a good idea at the time. But those shoes rubbed & the tight party trousers didn't half chafe as dawn arrived to show she was barely two thirds the way home.

Regards,

Richard

Fleur 01 R02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 500K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,842

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

This scene used UltraScenery Harpwood 1, and I UltraScattered the flowers around. The people are LowPi.

I made another render with a different LowPi crowd, a dog billboard, and HDRI lighting. The flowers were rescattered, too.

That makes me want LowPi animals - a herd of deer for example.

That sounds like a great idea!

richardandtracy said:

Walking home after her purse & phone were stolen seemed a good idea at the time. But those shoes rubbed & the tight party trousers didn't half chafe as dawn arrived to show she was barely two thirds the way home.

Regards,

Richard

That sounds quite painful, not to mention the mental stress of the lost purse and phone. If her bad luck continues, those clouds will rain on her. I hope she makes it home.

Every young adult needs to make their own mistakes - how many people really learn from the mistakes of others? It's the sort of learning experience that most of us go through.

Regards,

Richard

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,305
    edited May 20

On the boat

Lake205pic01.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 586K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

ultrascenery two - not yet. 

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,377

daveso said:

I'm beggining to wonder what has happened to US V2 myself.  When Howie said it was coming "soon" I didn't realise he meant DAZ "soon". Sometime vaguely before the sun expands into a red giant and swallows the three inner planets of our solar system.

Cheers,

Alex. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

alexhcowley said:

daveso said:

I'm beggining to wonder what has happened to US V2 myself.  When Howie said it was coming "soon" I didn't realise he meant DAZ "soon". Sometime vaguely before the sun expands into a red giant and swallows the three inner planets of our solar system.

Cheers,

Alex. 

laugh 

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 755
    edited May 26

It'll be a long wait still.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,313

Hoping soon ... US 1 barely works for me anymore. crying

• HowieFarkesHowieFarkes Posts: 606
    edited May 27

alexhcowley said:

daveso said:

Cheers,

Alex. 

We are all subject to DAZ Soon (tm). We upload our products to DAZ but they decide when it goes live. But for whatever it is worth, it should not be long now.

Post edited by HowieFarkes on

I look forward to it. My wallet, on the other hand, is whimpering.

Regards,

Richard

• drucdruc Posts: 399

I, too, am seriously looking forward to this release. My wallet has been seriously empty BUT, I am getting over that through giving a brief look at what is being offered at huge discounts in my wish list and thinking "there will always be another sale"

My credit card has developed a pavlovian response. Every time I mention Howie Farkes, Stonemason, Strangefate or Alessandro Mastronadi, it screams in terror.

Cheers,

Alex.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,841

alexhcowley said:

My credit card has developed a pavlovian response. Every time I mention Howie Farkes, Stonemason, Strangefate or Alessandro Mastronadi, it screams in terror.

Cheers,

Alex.

Yes, rings a bell .....  

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,370

I've been checking the store every single night at 2 a.m. right after the DAZ changeover and also trying to manage my Tokens, saving up discounts and otherwise trying to make sure I am fully prepared to buy the COMPLETE SET when it comes out.  Every night, so far, ends with a deep sigh, a casual shrug and a sense of, "Well, might as well see what did actually come out in the store tonight."  I'm even half seriously preparing to take a day off work when it comes out so I can give it a proper go.

Needless to say I am super excited for this new release more so than most any other DAZ thing I can think of!  

Gogger said:

I've been checking the store every single night at 2 a.m. right after the DAZ changeover and also trying to manage my Tokens, saving up discounts and otherwise trying to make sure I am fully prepared to buy the COMPLETE SET when it comes out.  Every night, so far, ends with a deep sigh, a casual shrug and a sense of, "Well, might as well see what did actually come out in the store tonight."  I'm even half seriously preparing to take a day off work when it comes out so I can give it a proper go.

Needless to say I am super excited for this new release more so than most any other DAZ thing I can think of!  

Me too. I've had a gift card balance, and, most of the time, a full stack of tokens, for weeks now just to make sure I'm ready the minute it arrives. smiley

edited May 29

Waiting for it is kind of like playing Hide and Seek with a Woolly Mammoth.
    (One minute you can't find it anywhere, then all of a sudden you can't miss it!)

310_Pine_Road_Neanderthal_DT.jpg
    3440 x 1440 - 962K
    Post edited by Gogger on

Gogger said:

I like to see such dedication to UltraScenery!

Hey everybody, it's here!

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Oh, and it's a Daz Originals unlike the first version:

https://www.daz3d.com/ultrascenery2-realistic-landscape-system

I may have missed it on the product page, but what's included with US2 to create terrain ?

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Here, into my cart, and straight into my runtime!!!! And a nice 20% discount if you own the first iteration!

edited May 29

First go at it.  So much to learn. So much to explore!

005a_UltraScenery_v2_First_Render_FS.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 746K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • NathNath Posts: 2,770

Right into the cart, and checked out so fast my credit card didn't know what hit it. Unfortunately I'll be at a work conference until the weekend (and yes, they'll notice if I'm not there as I'm part of the organisation team), so no playing until Saturday.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334
    edited May 29

lorraineopua said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Here, into my cart, and straight into my runtime!!!! And a nice 20% discount if you own the first iteration!

Discounts nicely !!!

UltraScenery2.png
    1610 x 927 - 130K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on

Breakfast first then it's party time!

Cheers,

Alex.

• DreamWeeverDreamWeever Posts: 175

Its Mine!!!!!

Can't play right now though as we have a thunderstorm overhead and I am not risking the art computer to a power cut/surge 

It's the middle of the night here. It'll have to wait until the morning for me.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Oh cool, what a nice morning surprise! Will I have to uninstall USC 1 for this to not interfere? And will it automatically detect all my USC1 plugins?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,841

tsroemi said:

Oh cool, what a nice morning surprise! Will I have to uninstall USC 1 for this to not interfere? And will it automatically detect all my USC1 plugins?

No need to uninstall USC1 and USC2 finds all your Classic Ecologies...